• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

I do not quite understand your questions. Could you please rephrase them or maybe give some examples?
Ok
There is lot of people that sent forms but didn't show up for the interview among six months right ? I call them (dead-readys).
And than lot of people did not send forms at all, especially at the high Cns range because they gave up hope !
So my question is how will kcc handle those ''dead readys'' and of course there will more of them coming, so that will have an impact of the VB.
Therefore the density won't be the same as previous months, and those dead readys will be rejected and will become unreschedulable! So there more hope for high CNs...
What do you think ?

Ok
There is lot of people that sent forms but didn't show up for the interview among six months right ? I call them (dead-readys).
And than lot of people did not send forms at all, especially at the high Cns range because they gave up hope !
So my question is how will kcc handle those ''dead readys'' and of course there will more of them coming, so that will have an impact of the VB.
Therefore the density won't be the same as previous months, and those dead readys will be rejected and will become unreschedulable! So there more hope for high CNs...
What do you think ?
When Iran was exhausted, certain ready cases did not disappear, they remained Ready, if we are talking about Iran. However, a number of Ready cases in all regions disappeared. That had nothing to do with Iran, because there were EU and AF cases like that, a lot of them. I suspect those were invalid DS-230 forms, like without a signature.

When Iran was exhausted, certain ready cases did not disappear, they remained Ready, if we are talking about Iran. However, a number of Ready cases in all regions disappeared. That had nothing to do with Iran, because there were EU and AF cases like that, a lot of them. I suspect those were invalid DS-230 forms, like without a signature.

par ce qu'il faut les signés?, j'ai pas compris

par ce qu'il faut les signés?, j'ai pas compris
It must be signed. But I suspect that that is not always checked immediately. That might be checked closer to the interview, or when it does not happen, much later. Anyway, I suspect status Ready could be assigned to an unsigned form.

It must be signed. But I suspect that that is not always checked immediately. That might be checked closer to the interview, or when it does not happen, much later. Anyway, I suspect status Ready could be assigned to an unsigned form.

my god , je n'ai pas signé , moi quand j'ai envoyé mes form ,j'ai remarqué que à l'endroit réservé à la signature j'avais le curseur ,j'ai déduis que je devais ecrir et puis c'est tout ( moi à la place de la signature j'ai ecris mon nom et prénom + la date a coté ) es un problème ?

Oui une partie du formulaire doit etre signe!
Mais je ne crois pas que le dossier sera rejete acause de ca, contrairement a raevsky.
rassure moi stp , mis a part que je suis stréssé de mon CN qui est juste énomre , mtn je crain n'avoir pas signer mes forms.. en effet j'ai mentionné mon nom et prénom a coté comme dans les mails . :'(

my god , je n'ai pas signé , moi quand j'ai envoyé mes form ,j'ai remarqué que à l'endroit réservé à la signature j'avais le curseur ,j'ai déduis que je devais ecrir et puis c'est tout ( moi à la place de la signature j'ai ecris mon nom et prénom + la date a coté ) es un problème ?
Submit a new one ASAP, signed

ok sorry i have a bad english , i mean i wrote my full name on the case reserved to signature without using a pen and putting my signature .. my question was if my full name can replace the signature because my friend DV 2013 do the same this is why i didn't sign :(

es ce que mon nom et prénom ne font il pas foi de signature ??
Si ca te rassure envois des nouveaux formulaires signes, just les imprimer et les scaner puis envois le tout par email.
Mais comme je disai pas de panique, le kcc n'a aucune juridiction, pour refuser un dossier. T'inquite pas mon ami.

Folks there is no reason to believe in anything that Raevski has said so far about visas been exhausted in August. So far we have seen little over 30k visas been issued till the end of May. Up till May there were 48,5k selectees in process. Now there are 61.7k and the difference is 13k. From those 13k "fresh" selectees in process there will be no more then 10k visas issued. So the number of issued visas at the end of July will be around 40k. With the pace of the VB for August there will be probably another 6,5k fresh in process and around 5k visas issued the most from them. Everyone that has interview in August please stop stressing your self out. After your interview in August there will be 45k visas issued. I don't think even 45k will be reached.
I have made predictions before for EU that it will be no less than 42K or current. Specially after there was no special cut off for Uzbek. (The special countries in EU before were the last to go current). I WAS WRONG.
I didn't make make any prediction after that and I have no intention to make any anymore.
AND AT THE SAME TIME RAEVSKI HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN AND HI IS STILL TALKING BULLOCKS.
RAEVSKI PLEASE STOP. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING THIS THREAD UNNECESSARILY LONG.

Please clarify something... the DS-230 documents are to be sent to KCC unsigned. Are you talking about people who have forgotten to sign them during their interviews???

edit
I'm sorry i checked again DS-230 part II is to be submitted unsigned

Last edited: