• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

What is most possible for EU september VB ? To go current or to get a cut off. I think we will have a cut off for september. This maybe not sound so good for higher cn. (including me too). My cn is little lower than 42000.

Hey Rafikbo is there any chance for some earlier update on CEAC, it would be very useful to see progress in the last ten days and make some comments...I tried to ping Dalius but it looks like he's on vacation.Thanks

Hey Rafikbo is there any chance for some earlier update on CEAC, it would be very useful to see progress in the last ten days and make some comments...I tried to ping Dalius but it looks like he's on vacation.Thanks
Too early for that, embassies load their data in batch, after interviews scheduling, we have to wait another week to see some embassies data for August current cases.

Ah ok I see.I am more interested in jul and july Issued progress, and ready status change of lower CN-s.Thanks for the heads up :).

Too early for that, embassies load their data in batch, after interviews scheduling, we have to wait another week to see some embassies data for August current cases.

Ah ok I see.I am more interested in jul and july Issued progress, and ready status change of lower CN-s.Thanks for the heads up :).
There are some changes in June cases (I did it a couple of day ago for AF), but have to wait till the end of the month to capture all scheduled interviews.

I compared some data for AF till 25k and EU till 20k for lower CNs and it seems that almost 60% of "Ready" remain in "Ready" status, which is good for high CNs.Still I dont know how this will be changed in June till 10. July, and how will KCC handle it ...

There are some changes in June cases (I did it a couple of day ago for AF), but have to wait till the end of the month to capture all scheduled interviews.
The data link is not working on my laptop !?
Can you please shoot me the link in here?
I have some free time today to re check AF cases.
Thanks rafik

does anybody knows why there is a holes in the array?
There is 50.000 available visas for principals + members of the families or 50.000 together?

I understand there are 50.000 total visas for both principals and familiy members.

so in the column "Including Family" , already there are 61763 visas. How it's possible?

Because not all the visas in that column have been issued. Some have been rejected and others are pending. Maybe someone with more expertise can confirm what I am saying! :)

so in the column "Including Family" , already there are 61763 visas. How it's possible?

Because not all the visas in that column have been issued. Some have been rejected and others are pending. Maybe someone with more expertise can confirm what I am saying! :)

Yeah you need to take the 'refused' and 'AP' out ... but basically if you look at issued and ready... you're close to 50K already (I did the numbers in my head so not sure exactly of them but think that's about right) - gotta be hoping for some NACARA reallocation - but this also means another thing, that people who have been interviewed and sitting on AP could find themselves losing out if they don't get off AP before visas run out - as what happened to some Iranian applicants last year

Pologs is correct twice. The 50k available visas includes family.

The 61k number in the spreadsheet includes all people in CEAC who have submitted forms and have been interview or are pending an interview. Many of them will stay pending, some will be refused and so on.

There were originally 140k selectees, around 90k will submit their paperwork to request an interview. Some will be issued, some denied, some will remain on AP, some will remain on ready status (current but didn't show for interview), and sadly some of the 90k this year will not get an interview...

Pologs is correct twice. The 50k available visas includes family.

The 61k number in the spreadsheet includes all people in CEAC who have submitted forms and have been interview or are pending an interview. Many of them will stay pending, some will be refused and so on.

There were originally 140k selectees, around 90k will submit their paperwork to request an interview. Some will be issued, some denied, some will remain on AP, some will remain on ready status (current but didn't show for interview), and sadly some of the 90k this year will not get an interview...

I have a question... If you add Issued and Ready it adds up to 50,486 (over the 50k visas). Meaning they take into account that many of the "Ready" won't show up to interview or will be rejected, right?
AP adds up to 6,382..... Meaning righ now "Ready" + "AP" + "ISSUED" = 56,868 .... well above the 50k available visas...
Do you think it is possible for so many people to be rejected or no show up to the interview for areas like EU to become CURRENT?

I have a question... If you add Issued and Ready it adds up to 50,486 (over the 50k visas). Meaning they take into account that many of the "Ready" won't show up to interview or will be rejected, right?
AP adds up to 6,382..... Meaning righ now "Ready" + "AP" + "ISSUED" = 56,868 .... well above the 50k available visas...
Do you think it is possible for so many people to be rejected or no show up to the interview for areas like EU to become CURRENT?

Yes they accept that many cases will stay ready.

no I don't think EU can go current.