• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

EU43xxx is near but the last month could show anything hope for the best, stressed all the time when all your hopes and dreams are down till the last moment :(

Re-posting here (originally posted in August thread) ...

Question - looking at CEAC data for OC, and there seem to be a lot of early / low CN still at the "Ready" status. Obviously a vast majority of these could be deemed as not wanting to progress, as they would have missed their interview date. Surely if those low CN people have not rescheduled their interview, their application should / would be classed as abandoned?

Would KCC take this into consideration in determining September cutoff number / regional CURRENT status?

Re-posting here (originally posted in August thread) ...

Question - looking at CEAC data for OC, and there seem to be a lot of early / low CN still at the "Ready" status. Obviously a vast majority of these could be deemed as not wanting to progress, as they would have missed their interview date. Surely if those low CN people have not rescheduled their interview, their application should / would be classed as abandoned?

Would KCC take this into consideration in determining September cutoff number / regional CURRENT status?
I also bargained on that !
I'm pretty sure they will be considered as abandoned.
But I'm still doubting by now that OC will go ''current''.

I also bargained on that !
I'm pretty sure they will be considered as abandoned.
But I'm still doubting by now that OC will go ''current''.

Well technically, unless all those abandoned ones are somehow flagged an no longer "Ready", they'd theoretically still be listed in the count to determine of the region could go current "CURRENT = enough visas to issue to every selectee not already rejected).

But they could up the cut-off CN range to compensate for the abandoned selectees.

I'm from Asia and My case number is AS19XXX , I'm not from Nepal , Do I still have chances to get CURRENT In september ? thank you so much

I'm from Asia and My case number is AS19XXX , I'm not from Nepal , Do I still have chances to get CURRENT In september ? thank you so much

An angel dies every time you repeat the same question, but if that isn't enough encouragement for you, I think KCC also move your case down in the pile one number. ;-)

Vladdy has answered your question on another thread. I am sure you are worried, so let me just add that no one can be sure what will happen next. You have waited a long time already and you must wait a bit longer. Be patient and be strong. Just don't be posting duplicate questions!

Good luck!

An angel dies every time you repeat the same question, but if that isn't enough encouragement for you, I think KCC also move your case down in the pile one number. ;-)

Vladdy has answered your question on another thread. I am sure you are worried, so let me just add that no one can be sure what will happen next. You have waited a long time already and you must wait a bit longer. Be patient and be strong. Just don't be posting duplicate questions!

Good luck!
Hahahhaha thnx alot Britsimon , and I'm really sorry for duplicating the question , I'm new here and a little bit worried because the VB Seems to be very slow :( anyway thnx again :)

First of all I'd like to say hi to everybody as this is my first post. I've been reading this forum the most since I discovered it a few months ago.

I'm in the same boat too as all the other fellow members and high numbers of this 2014DV, so let's hold our breath and try "to get in" in this last bulletin. Don't have much hope as I have a EU445**,but i have good and bad days about this process.

I promise i'll be more active in the forum, and i'd like to express my gratitude to britsimon, Malcolm, sloner, vladek, Susie and all the others who helped us so much this time.

Last edited:
Can anyone guess the density of CN above 12700 in ASIA ?

Very, very low. In early numbers Iran and Nepal were taking about 80 percent of real (non hole) cases. Once they are out, the rest of Asia would only account for 20 percent of real cases.

First of all I'd like to say hi to everybody as this is my first post. I've been reading this forum the most since I discovered it a few months ago.

I'm in the same boat too as all the other fellow members and high numbers of this 2014DV, so let's hold our breath and try "to get in" in this last bulletin. Don't have much hope as I have a EU445**,but i have good and bad days about this process.

I promise i'll be more active in the forum, and i'd like to express my gratitude to britsimon, Malcolm, sloner, vladek, and all the others who helped us so much this time.

You aren't obliged to be active, but thanks for revealing yourself!

Of the four guessers you mention, I think 2 or 3 would be most optimistic about your case number - but all 4 would say you still have a chance. Best of luck!

Last edited: