September Mailer..

PCee , here is the info you needed

My WAC is WAC-01-296-xxxxx,
I don\'t know my ND as I have not received any info to my residence
address. My lawyer gave me these WAC nrs.

My FP location should be San Jose.

Thanks for your efforts.

No Title

Got a call from lawyer. He said that he received fp\'s of mine and my wife today. Scheduled date dec\'28

PCee and others,

when FP notices are sent by a central location (CSC), why is it that only the San Jose FPs are delayed?!

Got FP notification for ND 10/01

Hi all,

I also got a call from lawyer. He said that he received FP\'s of mine and my wife today. Scheduled date is on dec 15th. Didn\'t receive my copy yet.

Is it usual to go for FP on saturdays. Any inputs?

Hi PCee, Please update this info.

Thanks
Portal

FP done, FBI says processed

Hi,

I did my FP on 1-dec-2001 (scheduled on 12/22) @ san diego (el cajon)
went there early in the morning, the officer told me to come back in the afternoon since they only allow walk-ins on wednesday and saturday afternoons. went in the afternoon around 12:45, was out by 13:15. The technician was very courteous and very patient. Due to some reason, it took several attempts before the machine accepted my prints (Most of the times it kepts saying ridge breaks, sometimes even when the machine said pass, the technician felt they were too light and kept doing it until the machine said "pass" for each finger and she was happy with it too.) All this while her friends were standing next to me waiting for her to go to lunch. That shows how much of a professional she was. Very pleasant experience indeed.
I am not sure if other people got their FP done on an older machine (I read something about watching for a green light) This machine told the operator if there were ridge breaks or whether the finger prints "passed". The machine was a "digital biometrix Inc. Ten Printer 1133s"

Today I called the FBI and they told me they had received the prints from INS on 12/1 (same day) and they processed and sent it back to INS the same day. I asked if the quality was good and they said INS had requested that this information be handled only by the INS (is that correct ? I thought the FBI did not disclose the results of the check, but they did tell you whether the quality of the prints was good ).

Anyway, can someone please give me a useful tip on how to get hold of an IIO, I always get the busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.

Also a link to the discussion about the system1/system2 theory would be very helpful.

Thanks

No Title

wudan,

INS schedules FPs based on where one lives (ASC), and each and every ASC\'s FingerPrinting capacity (machines, people) may not be directly proportional to people waiting to do FPs (as one or atleast INS can not correctly predict how many people will apply from a particular ASC). At this point of time may be there are somany people waiting to do FPs from San Jose compared to other ASCs (where there is no waiting time).

Just my guess...
PCee

AP received by mail yesterday(12/03)

It was approved November 28th.
RD: 19th Sep.
ND: 24th or 25th Sep.

fabolous

EAD Approved

Guys,
My EAD was approved on December 6. It says the card has been requested and it takes UPTO 100 to 120 days. Done for both me and my wife.

RD: Sept 4
ND: Sept 24
WAC: WAC-01-293-*

on dec6 ...FP collected...pending review

AVM message has changed for me as above instead of the generic "975-999 days....". I did FP on 12/1 @ san diego.

Late sept. mailer: FP anticipated date? (SanJose)

Hi Folks,
         I just want to get a best guess
about the projected FP date for my case:
ND 10/12 RD 10/01 San Jose. Going by
current rate it would probably be around
March end or April, 02? Any idea or more
info on this, Pl. share with me. I need to
book a airline ticket for travel to India
for March. Airlines has $250 charge on
onward date change and ticket prices are
soaring. Pl. advise. Thanks

EAD approved: AVM changed

says it approved on December 7th. yet to receive in the mail.
RD: 19th Sep.
ND: 24th or 25th Sep.

fabolous

My update

CSC
EB3
RD - 08/30
ND - 09/21
FP - 12/07

WAC - 01-292-xxxx

AVM indicates that the EAD has been approved. Ordered a card etc.
Have not received the card yet.