September Mailer..

SUMMARY as of 10/19/2001

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

- PCee

Only one without RD/ND

Hi All,
Looks like I am the only one in this category who hasn\'t got his RD/ND yet.

Is it possible that i will get the notice now and have a RD/ND backdated or is it that u all got the RD the same day u hear from the INS.

thanks,
wel come

SUMMARY as of 10/23/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/23/2001 (Note that other summary links won\'t work in this page).

- PCee

Do you know that you can click on user\'s name in the summary?

Do you know that you can click on person\'s handle to see his/her\'s recent posts? Note that other summary (first line) links won\'t work in this page.

- PCee

SUMMARY as of 10/29/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/29/2001.

By now you know that FPs are sent based on ASC one comes under. Recently except SFO and San Jose every one else was getting FPs (upto those who mailed in July). The good news is in the past week SFO started picking up (one who mailed in July got FP). Still no good news for people from San Jose area.

To make FP tracking more effective can you please post your Location information?

Thanks
PCee

Summary page moved to another free site...

I am having problems with freeweb site geocities. So I created a new web page on tripod. Hope this works out fine.

Here is the link.
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ (has summary as of 11/01/2001)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
PCee

Please add my case for tracking

Mailing Date (MD): 09/24
   Receipt Date (RD): 09/28
   Notice Date (ND): 10/01
   WAC#: 02-001-XXXXX
   Advance Parole (AP): 10/16
   EB: EB2
   Priority Date (PD): July 2000

No Title

evolveup,

Congratulations, on getting receipts, AP so fast. Do you know that you are a one lucky person. I will add your info to tracking lists.

- PCee

Significance of WAC + when will one get FP notice

1. What is the significance of WAC?
Does WAC 296 get approvals etc. before WAC 299?
2. If one applies for AP, EAD and 485, is the order of approvals
always AP, EAD, FP and 485? or can one get FP before AP and EAD?

AP Approved for Sept Mailer!!!

AP has been approved on November 3. I should receive my receipts in a couple of weeks.

RD: Sept 4 \'01
ND: Sept 24 \'01

No Title

wudan,

1. WAC number is in sync with ND. Normally INS follows ND to process cases. It is possible that either WAC 296 or WAC 299 may get approved first. There is no guarantee that the order must be followed. There are many variables involved in processing.
2. AP, EAD, AOS (I485) are three different threads/cases. Even though now a days AP takes less time compared to EAD, AOS and EAD takes less time compared to AOS still it is possible that one may get their GreenCard but AP, EAD is not approved by then! But note that once one gets GC there is no need of AP or EAD.

Hope I answered your question(s).

Goodluck
PCee