September Bulleting

i see that. Question though...now that most of the EB tier are moved on except EB3. Also, the message indicated on the "D" section, is that means USCIS did not used up the visa number from July. Therefore, they are giving it out for Sept? So, what happen to our receipt notice who have mailed in early JULY? :(

Receipt notice is not equal to Visa Number, it is just an acknowledgement with case number. :p

Anyway EB2 has not moved, it is where it was prior to July bulletin.

Visa # assignment for I-485

Hello,

I have my I-485 pending with receipt date in June 2007 with priority date March 2004 in EB2 category.How do I know that a visa number is assigned to me?

Also if your case moved from TSC to Los Angeles for interview, how long will it take to get interview letter from LA office?

Pls. give your reply.

Thanks,
Mercy1

A couple of observations:

1/ EB2 China and India have not moved from where they were in June, probably hinting that USCIS hasn't used up all the visa #s available in these categories.

2/ However, surprisingly though, all EB1's and EB2 ROW have moved back! Now does that mean that they moved the available EB1's and EB2 ROW # to India and China EB2/EB3 since we've see a lot of EB3 approvals lately?

It would be interesting to see what comes out for Oct bulletin and how would they handle the new #s.

my 2 cents

-a

where are you seeing the bulletin??

I tried using the regular link - but that doesn't work - still showing the August one...