• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September 2019 Visa Bulletin

I thought the cutoff numbers would be high, but not at all. Then why did they already require supporting docs? =|

AFRICA: 2,500
Except:
Egypt 1,500

ASIA 1,300
Except:
Iran 750
Nepal 1,000

EUROPE: 2,100

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 2

OCEANIA: 175

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN: 225
I am from Europe and my case number is 2700. It means I will become current in november, right? So, I have to wait till November to send my docs

I am from Europe and my case number is 2700. It means I will become current in november, right? So, I have to wait till November to send my docs
It's likely you will become current next month but if you have all your docs ready now then you should send them. If you delay then you are reducing your chances of being scheduled for an October interview - your docs need to be processed for them to schedule you

It's likely you will become current next month but if you have all your docs ready now then you should send them. If you delay then you are reducing your chances of being scheduled for an October interview - your docs need to be processed for them to schedule you
I am in the AOS process, so I should sent my docs when I become current

I am in the AOS process, so I should sent my docs when I become current

Stop posting AOS related questions on a none AOS threads! I cautioned you against doing so a while back, @Xarthisius told you the same thing on another thread. You apologize each time, only for you to do so again.

You are causing confusion for non-AOSers when you post AOS related questions on a general thread. So I will start deleting your posts should this trend continue.