Sept, VSC I-824 to NVC cases

No Title

rajum and rajc,
I am back from India and got my green card stamp on the passport. I know you guys are going through hell of a time. I hope everything will be fine in future and New year will bring good thing to your life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Avi

Thanks

Thanks Avi for the update.
Lot is changing after Sept 11. Now rajum and myself has to go through new CP process and police certificates etc.

These days I don\'t check the posting so often.

RajC

Heartbreaking

Guys,

I just got back from Ireland with smooth CP process. I am really sorry to have read all your postings on this horrible ordeal you are both going through, but believe me in the long run it is worth it.

M.

Congratulations

Thanks MP for update.
Same as CANiGETgc, VSC screwed up my file. Now it\'s in storage and still waiting to get it to NVC.
Attorney is following up every forthnight.

RajC

824 applied in JAN ...Pl post your dates

Application mailed date : 01/05/02
REceipt Dt : NOt known
Approved Date:
Pack3 received from NVS date:
any dates if you have

No Title

AVI.. could you please give your detail dates since your I140 approval. I am in process of waiting for 824 approval..thanks in advance

Finally filed AC-I140

Hello Rajum, Avi, CanIGETGc
It\'s been a while we are not in touch.
Anyway on my part some thing dramatic happened. After a long wait since Sept, INS never sent my file to NVC. Don\'t know what happen, but on Feb 15th I received email from HR saying they are filing my AC-140. And so finally yesterday Mar 12th my AC I-140 is on it\'s way to Mumbai consulate.

Rajum, Any news on your case ?
I am hoping to get out of this mess by May. Let\'s see.

RajC