Sept. Processing Stats

Hi Susu,
My RD is 08-NOV-02 and EAC030315XXXX. Could you find out any I140 's cleared in this series? I saw in your xls sheet all are starting with EAC02XXXXXXXXX. Why mine EAC03. Is there any year change?

Hi SuSu,

Could you please run a query for the June receipt date? My ND is June 27, still waiting...

Thank you in advance....

all

guys just be careful of running such macros on the INS site. You could be tracked and charged with minor or a major offence and that in turn will affect your immigration status.

i am not an alarmist but be careful of what you are doing and especially if it is a gov system.

one other drawback could be that it will bring the site down and then u will not even have this to track your cases.

Re: all

We should never run any excel code or so-called macros. I don't think that it is going to violate anything if you just query the cases. But it is good idea not to do online check often. What we do is to do online check only it is very necessary and share information much so that we query the site as least as possible. Like I said before, use it legally and correctly

Originally posted by pv2002
guys just be careful of running such macros on the INS site. You could be tracked and charged with minor or a major offence and that in turn will affect your immigration status.

i am not an alarmist but be careful of what you are doing and especially if it is a gov system.

one other drawback could be that it will bring the site down and then u will not even have this to track your cases.

Susu

Hi Susu,

It'll be really helpful for us if you could please post the new approvals after your last posting on 5th.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Hopes2003.

Susu

Hey Man!

Would you please update this forum with latest approvals as of today (06-13-2003)?

You have updated upto 06-05-2003.

Thanks in advance.

What is meant by careful use and correct use of the scripts? And also what the precautions you people taking before running the script.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that pv2002 means that nobody should abuse any script. But nobody said anything about correct use of scripts(I dont even know any such existing script and also I don't trust any bugable scripts.) When I said correct use, I mean that we should use website's online check properly. It is not questionable issue. Based on my legal rules, I would like continue to share info with you guys. My point is that I would like to be transparent, absolutely follow the instructions how to use online check (posted on gov website), try not to create internet traffic so that everybody can use the site efficiently. Anyway, I will update on the weekend since less people access the site on the weekend.

Originally posted by tammy2
What is Meant by careful use and correct use of the scripts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for Info this is not related Sept Month But related in general tracking of I-140. I checked for my series Eac02202XXXXX.
This series in last 10 days only two cases got approved. Very slow rate.

Thanks Susu

Thaks, Susu for your response and wish to share the info with us.

Yes, I do agree with you and I don't think that this is a misuse of the site. On the contrary, by sharing this info via this forum, I guess, there will be a lot less load on the site, since every one does not have to access the site in order to assess the trend. Also, as you said, by trying not to check many cases at one single go, will make it even more clean and neat approach. There is nothing wrong in it.

I'm waiting for the next update. Thanks.

Hopes2003

Hi susu,
Thanks for your effort, I have compiled all the aprovals you have posted so far into one excel sheet1. It looks like they have approved 281 I-140's so far from 27th May. I hope the BCIS keeps up this trend of approving.

I-140 VSC

Hi everybody... I saw the date moved from Sept 16 - Sept 23...that is good.... My I-140 date is Sept 16 and still not approved...Eac02284508XX I did not see any approval in the excel sheet with 508XX... do not know why ???? Guys post your views please...

brazilian

By VSC saying they are processing Sep 23 EB3 cases does not autmotically guarantee that cases are approved.

You might be in a short-list. If your application was filed under EB-3 Category then you should get your approval within 1-2 weeks (provided VSC is showing accurate dates)

I am still waiting.

ND - Sept 13th ....

Somehow I do not trust these dates given by BCIS. It seems
like they process around 80% of cases with the published ND and then move on. Too bad if your application was left in that cursed 20% bin. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to hear an approval in a couple of weeks.