seperation before interview

Diva2000

I am married to a USC since 2001 and we have 2 children. I apply for my adjustment of status in April 2008. After over 7 years of marriage, in June 2008 he decided to leave and live with another woman. He stop supporting the kids, so I put him on child support. He said that he is not coming to the interview with me which is on November 17th 2008. If he doesn't come with me will my application be deny?

No. Just bring prove that the marriage was bona fide. Your GC will be approved even if you are separated.

No. Just bring prove that the marriage was bona fide. Your GC will be approved even if you are separated.

I am in the same situation ,have been married for 5 years with two kids and my wife threatens me with separation,my interview is next month and m not sure she would go with me.I am the one work and take care of everything.i am depressed and stressed out .I called couple of lawyers and they told me i cant do anything if she pull out the petition i have no right there after to pursue the case ,and for this family based reason i did'nt apply for employment based GC as it would took longer and now i am feeling myself nowhere.my marriage is bonafide every thing together .how come m gonna prove my self at interview if i happend to go alone. kindly some body explain it.appreciated

You are in tough situation. if you already have a conditional GC, you MAY be able to get the permanent one if you could convince CIS your marriage was bona fide, but w/o GC in hand yet, it's difficult.

I'd suggest to file EB GC as soon as possible.

how come m gonna prove my self at interview if i happend to go alone. kindly some body explain it.appreciated

the intention of the interview is for OP to meet you TOGETHER, see you, accept your joint proof of married bonefide and make a decision upon your evidence and your both behaviour (if you act like strangers he wont deny, he will just put notes in the case so that 3rd party agencies can check you more accurate, vs, couple that looks very eligible to be a real married will get higher score so less checks will be made and case moves faster).

I think I dont really understand your question - you want to show up on the interview that will determine what was written above and explain that: you guys are not together, that it is not a real 100% married couple when two people love and care for eachother --- and after that you expect the OP to say: ok, welcome to the USA, here is your green card.
on what condition??

the OP should say: ok, sir, while you both were together bonefide you have been living in the USA and use most of our country benefits (ss system, you worked, being a part of society, use our road, etc, etc), now looks like you not a real couple together anymore so it should be obvious that your existing benefits should be withdraw.
It is obvious to me and just by explaining: oh before we were together happy so give me my green card today - does not really make much of a sense.