Sep 27 2000 485 approved at VSC

rahpraj

Registered Users (C)
Friend with ND Sep 27,2000 got his 485 approved at VSC. I shall try and get his EAC# soon and post it for all out benefit.

No Title

Not only just the EAC , try t find out what is his PD and when did he gave his or her FP’s . this info might help each every one….

Thanks so much for sharing the info.

No Title

Hope you are right, Please post the details....

Cant wait to here the details, not that it matters anyway for the apprioval of my case anyway.....

No Title

This is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

If you don\'t have fact to back your claim, we will report you to SEC :).

No Title

It seems that some people are suspious about the processing date posted here sometimes. I think everyone it is fair that everyone should take the responsibility to ask the question "what are the dates your VSC are processing now for I-485?".

No Title

C\'mon guys stop being so suspicious, my ND is 09/16 and I\'m waiting too and as shocked as you guys who are in the same boat. For the first time I am tempted to call an IIO and find out my case status.

No Title

I agree with gc_ss. Lots of unusual things happen in VSC, and this is
a good thing but unusual. Lets wait and and see what Rahpraj has to say in his\her next post.

Rahpraj:
Thanks for sharing your info with us !! This is what this board is about "sharing".

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

No Title

Kanti

Can we get your details please. I have seen you ask and ask but its all one-way. I even asked you once earlier and you never responded. Lets make this forum a mutual one. I am not asking for your food and all we are trying is help each other by exchanging info

No Title

It just people get suspicious, cause many people are playing around in this forum.
When did u call the IIO and what did they tell u about your case ???? It will be great if u find out the info from your friend, regarding the PD,RD,ND and FP dates.

Thanks again…….

No Title

When July 2000 ND cases can get approval before October 99 ND cases, Why not this could happen?

No Title

Even one of my friend\'s case got approved on May 22nd though her ND was July. It took 3 or 4 weeks for her to know that her case was approved.

No Title

OK here it is guys -

Receipt date = Sep 28 2000
Notice date = Oct 28 2000

EAC # = 01-021