Sep 2009 filers Post here

My response to the RFE arrived at Lee's Summit yesterday. Does anyone have any update on their case yet? I'm hoping I won't get another RFE.

I'm hoping I won't get another RFE.

good luck with that. I just received by NOA's today still waiting for biometrics and possible RFE's. Lets see what happens. This process requires a lot of patience :)

I was just curious about another thing. I read else where that receipt numbers are not usually immediately accessible online. Mine isn't online now anyway. My receipt numbers start with MSC (Missouri/benefits center I presume). Does anyone know if the NBC directly processes the I-130/485/765 or is its routed to one of the 4 service centers? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with that. I just received by NOA's today still waiting for biometrics and possible RFE's. Lets see what happens. This process requires a lot of patience :)

I was just curious about another thing. I read else where that receipt numbers are not usually immediately accessible online. Mine isn't online now anyway. My receipt numbers start with MSC (Missouri/benefits center I presume). Does anyone know if the NBC directly processes the I-130/485/765 or is its routed to one of the 4 service centers? Thanks.

Thomas.....Yes I have a friend that didnot have online access for 4 days after reciving the NOAs.... My NOAs also start with MSC, and I had online access as soon as I had them. I have no idea where the applications get processed...:)

My response to the RFE arrived at Lee's Summit yesterday. Does anyone have any update on their case yet? I'm hoping I won't get another RFE.

Most cases where they get RFE don't interfiere with the process time...so don't worry!
What did they request for on the I-864?

Late September application.

Late September application.
----------------------------------------------------------------
N-400
05/26/09 Sent
08/25/09 Interview :D
09/25/09 Oath Ceremony

03/18/2007 I-130 Sent
01/17/2009 I-130 Approved
09/25/2009 Package sent to Chicago (approved I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765)
09/29/2009 Package received
10/02/2009 Checks cleared
10/05/2009 NOAs received (I-485, I-765)
10/XX/2009 Waiting… Biometrics appointment:)

I didnt get an NOA for my AP. Did others who filed concurrently for AP get it? It isn't critical but just wanted to check...

How did you get 130 approval so fast?

It looks like it was...but long story short: my hubby was a LPR (of 20 years)and on 2007 he filed I-130 on my behalf...on August 2009 he became a USC and we sent AOS on September! :)

Most cases where they get RFE don't interfiere with the process time...so don't worry!
What did they request for on the I-864?

Hi BribeAl: I made a stupid assumption that I didn't need to fill out form I-864 since my wife's uncle sponsors her. So, I only mailed the I-864 from my wife's uncle without knowing that the petitioner needs to file I-864 as well. USCIS asked for my I-864. I'm fortunate that my application didn't get denied because of missing I-864

received biometrics letter on Oct 8th
Biometrics appointment on Oct 21
There is a new location for Massachussetts residents in Lawrence. Thats where I was told to go. I thought it would be in Boston. I hope this speeds up the back log in Boston and I get my interview before Christmas.:)

Are you guys able to check your case status online at the CRIS website.

I got 4 receipt numbers last week and all of them start with MSC-09-.... and when I try checking the status online, I got the Case can not be found error. . Is this normal. Also, if it is, how long before you were able to check the status online

I am not able to check my case status. Mine starts with MSC-10-001- but does not appear online. My NOA date is October 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it takes a week after you recived your NOAs before you can be able to check the case stats online!

Yeah, I guess. Not that I am incredibly worried about it because there is nothing that I can do about it anyway :)

Checks encashed Today

Hi,

My checks got encashed today... and also received Receipt Notice dated 10.08.2009

Got Biometrics appointment
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/18/2007 I-130 Sent
01/17/2009 I-130 Approved
09/25/2009 Package sent to Chicago (approved I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765)
09/29/2009 Package received
10/02/2009 Checks cleared
10/05/2009 NOAs received (I-485, I-765)
10/06/2009 Biometrics notice sent
10/13/2009 Biometrics notice received
10/30/2009 Biometrics appointment