Sep 03 filers

still waiting/I-140 pending/No fp notice

Hi,

My I-140 ND: 08-26-2003, still waiting for approval.

And no FP notice still......

I received my EAD and AP on November'2003

Approved

I140 approved

ND 9/23/03
RFE 04/06/04
Reply 04/13/04
Rec 04/16/04
Approved 04/29/04

:D
Abid

abid32,

Congratulations !!. I was watching your posts about your RFE. I am glad its all over now !!!.

It time to celebrate man. Did you buy a case of beer yet ? :)

Anybody out there?

Well,I am in a bind,since I have neither recieved a FP notice and also it seems that USCIS has not touched my app since sept 2003 I was wondering how many people with sept filing are in similar boat where there has been no processing with I140.

I140 Pending

I didn't get my FP notice either and I140 is still pending...

RD 9/27/2003
ND 9/30/2003
EB2
Concurrent

Re: I140 Pending

My ND is same, and still waiting for I140 approval.

But received FP.

I think FP depends on where you live, if the local ASC (Application support center) have enough space to do FP then CIS send FP immediately. May be your location is too busy with FP application.

Originally posted by dillards
I didn't get my FP notice either and I140 is still pending...

RD 9/27/2003
ND 9/30/2003
EB2
Concurrent

I am in a similar boat: My application has not been touched since Spet 11, 2003. But I did get my FP notice for 5/12/2004.

I-140 Details:
RD: 9/5/2003
ND: 9/10/2003
FP: 5/12/2004

AP: Still waiting
EB2/Concurrent

A.P. processing time

Hello,

I just got my Noticed Reciept for my A.P. It says, "It usually takes 440 to 470 days from the date of this reciept for us to process this type of case."

Before I filed this, my lawyer told me it would take 90 days. Does anybody know if they changed the rules or what?

Sept 03: EB-2, Advanced degree, exceptional ability, still waiting

Anybody still waiting for 140 applied prior to Sept 27,2003 in the EB-2 (Advanced degree, exceptional ability) category?
EAD, AP received. Waiting for 140, 485..
Thanks

registrationid said:
Anybody still waiting for 140 applied prior to Sept 27,2003 in the EB-2 (Advanced degree, exceptional ability) category?
EAD, AP received. Waiting for 140, 485..
Thanks

I am in similar situation, also completed my FP last week. In the past, NSC used to approve I140 within 3 months, and was really good that we could get I485 approval any time with less issue and had flexibility to work other than sponsoring company through AC21. Now it's completely different, and need to get our I140/I485 at the earliest. It's already 9 months over, and unlike other 2003 filers (who had approved I140), we do not have more option to switch employers, hopefully NSC will give equal priority as like 2002 filers what they're currently processing.

Sep 26th, 2003 EB3 concurrent here
FP scheduled for May 20th, 2003
EAD and AP approved
Waiting for I-140 approval

I am positive that by the time USCIS updates its current processing dates next time, mine and also all the Sep 2003 cases will be approved

So keep the faith guys !!

AnyBody with no FP Notice

I have a filling of sept 2003 . I haven't received either FP or any other notices. So am wondering what happened to my petition. Anybody in similar boat?

lc2003 and other who have completed FP,
Did you'll discuss your status with your lawyers?
Have you'll checked the case status online to see if it has been touched recently?
Have you'll called the FBI's FP tracking phonenumber to see if the FP has been sent to USCIS?
Thanks

dillards,
I dont know if caling up USCIS and talking to a representative helps or not. However, I called up USCIS and talked to a rep and acted a bit ignorantly about the process. I stated that the cases r going so slow and have not seen any activity..blah..blah..You will not receive much of a positve response and I do not expect you to while talking to these CSR's who r like level 0 reps with a standard response script. But it might trigger something and while talking to these CSR's mention that you know of people in same date range who have received FP's. I do hope this works for u.
-THX

After FP

Did you'll discuss your status with your lawyers?

No, I didn't discuss. They're aware of my FP. Earlier they have recommended to do 7th year extension. I will do it in few days.

Have you'll checked the case status online to see if it has been touched recently?

Checking regulary, so far no update.

Have you'll called the FBI's FP tracking phonenumber to see if the FP has been sent to USCIS?

I don't think it is a good idea to call or contact FBI directly without involving CIS. May be I will do it when CIS sends some written notification saying "My case is still pending with Name check ....". , I know they never send such a letter, but let's wait and see.

Any I140 approval after Apr 30, 2004 ? I know there is one, but that case already processed and received RFE during Dec 2003. So any fresh I140 approval withoug I485 approvals ? I do not see any progress so far ...
But I do see it in CSC, there are more I485 approvals even 2003 filers .
Thanks