• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Senior High School Certificate

Ghazi

Registered Users (C)
Please, I'd like to know whether if you have grade E in both Maths and English will have you disqualified from the DV Lottery 2011?

Thanks, Ghazi

In most African countries they require you to have a pass in both English and Math. I don't know the definition of grade E in your results. I think grade E is still a pass so you may be fine with that.

Thanks, Ammeck.

Yes, Ammeck grade E is a pass. I also have computer diploma in software engineering. What about that, Ammeck? This forum is really helpful. Thanks.

A computer diploma won't help you much...it is either a High School diploma or the job requirement....if you have neither than you aren't eligible, if you have one of them you move to the next step of becoming eligible...:)

Yes, Ammeck grade E is a pass. I also have computer diploma in software engineering. What about that, Ammeck? This forum is really helpful. Thanks.

I'm sure the computer diploma certificate may be higher in terms of standards to the high school certificate but then they just need a high school diploma, anything above is a bonus. Go to the interview with all your educational qualifications and I'm sure you may not face any problem.

Yes you are eligible.You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, defined in the United States as successful completion of a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education; OR you must have two years of work experience within the last five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. See the State Department information on the DV program.