Sending off my N-400

I am mailing off my N-400 today! I just realized yesterday that they released a new version of the form on the USCIS website! :mad: so I decided to transcribe it back... the older version "expired" 12/31/2009.

Anyways, I start my last step in this long process today! :D

Wish me success! I will come back and keep you all updated.

ps: I guess I better start studying Civics and History.

...or you can wait with the civics and history studying until you get the audio CD at fingerprinting. I found the CD to be the most helpful study tool as it most closely simulated the actual test.

Either way - All the best!

I am mailing off my N-400 today! I just realized yesterday that they released a new version of the form on the USCIS website! :mad: so I decided to transcribe it back... the older version "expired" 12/31/2009.

Anyways, I start my last step in this long process today! :D

Wish me success! I will come back and keep you all updated.

ps: I guess I better start studying Civics and History.

I see you are filing under the marriage based, you will be just fine, just hang in there and good luck

There was no need for you to transcribe it to new form(if you had already filled out old form) since the old form is still valid (despite the 12/31 expiry date) . Good luck!

So I got an USPS notification today saying:

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:48 AM on May 12, 2010 in DALLAS, TX 75266 and a notice was left.

------------

So... I thought this was going to a PO Box... what does this mean?