• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Sending Application in e-mail

HoDaV

Registered Users (C)
I recently had a chat with KCC, coz I had issue ( my NL never arrived from USAFIS, the comp. that sent my application fo GC lottery), and thet suggested me to download the forms, fill them out and send them, so that I don't need to wait for NL. The only thing I have forgotten to ask for the first time what there address was. :) :) :)

So I called them again ( 2 minutes ago) and the lady asked me (after is told her what my situation is) if I would like to send them through regular mail of e-mail.

I have chosen to send my forms through e-mail, because it is faster, and safer.

Has anyone heard about E-MAILING the forms to KCC?

Last edited by a moderator:
No..! I have never heard about that before..send your forms to KCC by speed post like DHL or FEDEX.

I recently had a chat with KCC, coz I had issue ( my NL never arrived from USAFIS, the comp. that sent my application fo GC lottery), and thet suggested me to download the forms, fill them out and send them, so that I don't need to wait for NL. The only thing I have forgotten to ask for the first time was there address. :) :) :)

So I called them again ( 2 minutes ago) and the lady asked me (after is told her what my situation is) if I would like to send them through regular mail of e-mail.

I have chosen to send my forms through e-mail, because it is faster, and safer.

Has anyone heard about E-MAILING the forms to KCC?

I thought it over and I found it weird too so I called them again. . .

The lady (maybe the same) told me, after I told her about my concerns that there will be no signiture etc., that is it correct, I can send them through e-mail, but I have to print them first, sign them, write the case nuber in the upper right corner, and scan them.

So the conclusion for now is that it is possible, allowed but I will have to send the scaned images of my application forms.

HoDaV

I thought it over and I found it weird too so I called them again. . .

The lady (maybe the same) told me, after I told her about my concerns that there will be no signiture etc., that is it correct, I can send them through e-mail, but I have to print them first, sign them, write the case nuber in the upper right corner, and scan them.

So the conclusion for now is that it is possible, allowed but I will have to send the scaned images of my application forms.

HoDaV

Hi HoDaV,

This procedure sounds pretty hazardous to me, and maybe not safer at the end.
Concerning the scanned images: What are the prerequired resolution, weight and file extension?
What about the process at KCC? Will they print the forms or rescan it for optical character recognition?
Well, I mean with all these questions, there's a lot of things that might not match the KCC needs concerning your forms [technical] processing.

Do you remember whom you got information from? I won't follow her instruction unless I have their e-mail telling me to do so because I won't be able to provide the proof when a problem occurs in the future.

All right, all right!

I am convinced. and thanks for your worries. Really, thank you.

I will send them by certified mail.

Can anyone please give me KCC-s postal address?

Thanks

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF STATE
KENTUCKY CONSULAR CENTER
3505 N. HIGHWAY 25W
WILLIAMSBURG, KY 40769

All right, all right!

I am convinced. and thanks for your worries. Really, thank you.

I will send them by certified mail.

Can anyone please give me KCC-s postal address?

Thanks