Senator Alexander Introduces 4 year Citizenship Ammendment

Ok guys.Some of you may remember the time when we sent letters to our senators when they were voting on Real ID Act removing 10,000 limit for asylees applying for PR. It worked last time. Let's hope it will work now too. Thanks wantmygcnow for posting the letter to senators.

yes Amnesty spelled Amnesty, the disguised Amnesty Reform being fought over right now. If the 4 year citizenship bill is part of that, it will sink with it again.

yes Amnesty spelled Amnesty, the disguised Amnesty Reform being fought over right now. If the 4 year citizenship bill is part of that, it will sink with it again.

Amnesty in websters dictionary means "forgiveness". If someone pays fines, penalty etc, thats not amnesty.

Think of it this way: If you are stopped by a COP for speeding, you are given a ticket. If he lets you go with no charage, its AMNESTY. So if you speed and break the law, SHould they take your license away from you?????????????????????

Amnesty in websters dictionary means "forgiveness". If someone pays fines, penalty etc, thats not amnesty.

Think of it this way: If you are stopped by a COP for speeding, you are given a ticket. If he lets you go with no charage, its AMNESTY. So if you speed and break the law, SHould they take your license away from you?????????????????????

Ok please spare me the definition of Amnesty and your condescending tone, I'm not your child. Anything short of going back to one's country of origin and coming to the U.S the right way is Amensty whether u pay a $1.00 fine or $5000.00. Your example is ridiculous. Try this: a death row inmate is pardoned by the Governor of his state. That's amnesty! 12 million illegal aliens are allowed to stay in the U.S.. that's amnesty. Now if you can't answer my question regarding the 4 year citizenship bill being embedded in the "comprehensive immigration reform" then butt off and don't try to lecture me with your ridiculous examples.

sbernal:
What an attitud man! We don't want people like you in this forum. We are here to help each other and express ourselfs. The spelling and bad english of some of us is because our first language is not english.
The one who should butt off is you. :mad:

Ok please spare me the definition of Amnesty and your condescending tone, I'm not your child. Anything short of going back to one's country of origin and coming to the U.S the right way is Amensty whether u pay a $1.00 fine or $5000.00. Your example is ridiculous. Try this: a death row inmate is pardoned by the Governor of his state. That's amnesty! 12 million illegal aliens are allowed to stay in the U.S.. that's amnesty. Now if you can't answer my question regarding the 4 year citizenship bill being embedded in the "comprehensive immigration reform" then butt off and don't try to lecture me with your ridiculous examples.

Bite ME!!!!!!!!

Bite ME!!!!!!!!

Very mature response. The attitude comes from some "moderators" here who think they know it all and talk down on people, as if we're stupid or something. I asked a simple question; Didn't ask for a lecture... I already went to college.

Very mature response. The attitude comes from some "moderators" here who think they know it all and talk down on people, as if we're stupid or something. I asked a simple question; Didn't ask for a lecture... I already went to college.

Right........and saying "butt of" is very mature! I am a moderator but I can be as immature as others on this board :)

Right........and saying "butt of" is very mature! I am a moderator but I can be as immature as others on this board :)

yeah butt off is a nice way of saying f... off or mind your own business. like i said if u don't have and answer to my questions then just shut up and move on. I'll get it from other forum members, simple as that. don't need your "expert" opinion.

yeah butt off is a nice way of saying f... off or mind your own business. like i said if u don't have and answer to my questions then just shut up and move on. I'll get it from other forum members, simple as that. don't need your "expert" opinion.

Ok "Sbernal"

Granted, you don't need help looking up the definition of some word in the dictionary, much less us to provide you with an analogy.

What makes you think though that WE need YOU to label the immigration reform as AMNESTY. There's plenty of people on talk radio already calling in from civilized states like Mississippi and Alabama, or even rural Idaho and Georgia who share your same opinion.

I understand that apparently all you needed was a little info regarding this provision (btw YES it's part of the reform) but all I can suggest you is that next time when "only looking for info" completely avoid unecessary terminology.

Granted, you don't need help looking up the definition of some word in the dictionary, much less us to provide you with an analogy.

What makes you think though that WE need YOU to label the immigration reform as AMNESTY. There's plenty of people on talk radio already calling in from civilized states like Mississippi and Alabama, or even rural Idaho and Georgia who share your same opinion.

I understand that apparently all you needed was a little info regarding this provision (btw YES it's part of the reform) but all I can suggest you is that next time when "only looking for info" completely avoid unecessary terminology.

Well I agree with most of what you say, but just because you don't agree with what I choose to call the reform doesn't mean people here have to gang up on me and "educate" me. Freedom of speech is still in the constitution and calling the reform by another name is my right. Good night.

Sbernal:

If I remember it correctly -- this forum voted its moderator(s) based on their demonstrated ability and willingness to constructively "moderate" and keep us up-to-minute on asylum matters. They have done superb job on moderating, and they deserve appreciation than absurd attack.

I am not saying you can't criticize them, but your previous attack on wantmygcnow seems baseless to me. Opposing views are welcome, but should focus on the issues than personalities -- so we can learn better.

Wantmygrnow Won The Debate

it seem to me that our moderator WANTMYGRNOW won the debate
against SBERNAL,

MR SBERNAL is angry right now and out of control,

sebernal, you allowed want to get to you man, being angry is not a good sign
here