• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

mdawoodm

thanks,have you tried to call KKC again? i just check athor forums (french.arabic) and nobody seems to win!

I called KCC, and they are not in a mode to give any extra information. They say that, we don't have any instructions, and don't know whether a selection has occured or not. Just go to the website, and check your status, that's it. So just relax, and forget about KCC.

Best of luck!

Iranian people love to fool people :D

Hi I am from Iran ,,

I think vahid is making us fool and laughing his sick a "$$" ,,, fooling people is popular hobby in Iran ,,

please be patient and wait for official statements ;)

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am from Iran ,,

I think vahid is making us fool and laughing his sick a "$$" ,,, fooling people is popular hobby in Iran ,,

good luck

My Friend amirali,
Really shame on you!
I don't expect from a Iranian people to speak like that! I said the truth. as you wish. You can believe it or not But my information is 100% correct.

BYE...

Hi I am from Iran ,,

good luck

yeah! i don't think DoS will make a 2nd selection to just select him only from 10 million applicants!
maybe he forgot to clean the cache and cookies of his browser that's why he got not selected on May 1st and now he's checking from another PC or browser,or maybe he's just trolling us like DoS used to do! that's it!

Last edited by a moderator:
;)

My Friend amirali,
Really shame on you!
I don't expect from a Iranian people to speak like that! I said the truth. as you wish. You can believe it or not But my information is 100% correct.

BYE...

yes you are right I can believe it or not , but I wont! cause I know my people ;)

yeah! i don't think DoS will make a 2nd selection to just select him only from 10 million applicants!
maybe he forgot to clean his cache and cookies of his browser thats why he got not selected on May 1st and now he's checking from another PC or browser,or maybe he's just trolling us like DoS used to do! that's it!

No my friend
I am not a beginner on computer because I am a computer engineer! I registered for 14 people and I checked for all them and all of them was NOT Selected on MAY and tonight I checked for all of them and only one was positive!

yes you are right I can believe it or not , but I wont! cause I know my people ;)

YES You are really representing your people with these type of posts! You are a real Gentleman! keep going and show other what type of people are you.

I will never reply to your post because they are really bull..it.

Goodbye and enjoy your life.

guys let's not turn this thread into a personal discussion,we are here to see if there is really a new winners today or not,and untile now one person is not enough to at very least believe there is a draw today.

guys i believe there is no new winners ,the use the word May,so why should be believe there will be winners,let's move on with ourlifes,congratualtions to those who won on 1May!

it's time to forget about DV2013

This entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED, which, if you see my signature, is nothing new...

Man, I feel for you. I have applied a few times by now (most of my friends and my girlfriend are stateside) but not really sure how much longer I can continue to do this. Its so much emotional stress. How do you keep your hopes up after so many years? Btw, i am a newbie to this forum so pls don't attack me for asking a question that has probably been asked a million times before but what do we know what the average chances (1%? 0.5%?) are for individual countries such as the UK (or in my case Germany?)?

All the best of luck to all of you!

You can see the detail yourself. You can see the date it printed the bold text in the letter it shows that it belong to October 2012 (October 1,2012 to september 30,2013)

Actually the date in the top left corner says 1 May 2012. You might have just spotted an overlooked friend who won a GC visa in May.

The letter you posted is similar to those received on May 1st, and I guess you misunderstood the meaning of the text in bold - it's the fiscal year for which the visas are allocated. I am not saying your friend may have not won today, but if you make your assumption based on those dates in bold, believe me, this is not a proof that there was second re-draw today!!!!

Actually the date in the top left corner says 1 May 2012. You might have just spotted an overlooked friend who won a GC visa in May.

I think all of the October 22, 2012 winners selected on MAY 1,2012 BUT they not informed on MAY and I don't know why?! We can see and check the others who win on OCT 22 for the same result.

VahidGTU

you said before that the new notification have the date: 1May ,so can you show me exactly where it is in this picture!!!

i belive it belongs to someone who have already won 5 months ago!!

I'm a selectee from May 1st already but I checked my husband's who was not selected in the first draw. It says:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.​

If you note, the last sentence where it says "More entries will be selected in early October ..." - either they're not very professional by not updating that obviously very out-of-date message, or all of the new winners haven't been selected/processed yet, so people should just wait longer and keep trying.

VahidGTU

you said before that the new notification have the date: 1May ,so can you show me exactly where it is in this picture!!!

i belive it belongs to someone who have already won 5 months ago!!

May 1,2012 is under the sight of KCC. I am sure that this result is for today because I checked all of my numbers at least 2 times between MAY and October and Today It showed me winner notification but I think we must wait for new winners to come and prove me (And It is not really important because the result is important not you guys believe it or not!)

You can ask KCC for prove it!

BYE...

We have 2 CN`s one has already been selected in May, tried the "failed" one, it still says to keep it because more entries will be drawn in early October. But this is nearly end of October...

Judging by the very low CN of the pdf'ed letter posted is kind of improbable the person won the lottery today, let alone the other elements that point to the fact that the letter may have been received in May 2012!

Looks that VahidGTU is right. Just learnt from another person from Poland who got selected today and with the letter dated 1 May.