• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

I don't believe that they selected anybody today!So good luck everybody for 2014 GC lottery.If it was a real draw today don't you think that any official site will provide some information about it ???!!!I'm not selected too,disapponted, but this is the reality !!! 2013 may is coming.

I don't believe that they selected anybody today!So good luck everybody for 2014 GC lottery.If it was a real draw today don't you think that any official site will provide some information about it ???!!!I'm not selected too,disapponted, but this is the reality !!! 2013 may is coming.

They selected today more ppl, on polish forum we have one excited girl who is now lucky and has number 29xxx for Europe so it is quite large...
She has status that she has been selected on may 1 but so far her status was "has not been selected"
good luck guys

@VahidGTU, I'm very convinced that u are lying and not sincere with us in this room,how come it is only u that could testify of a second selection out of millions of other applicants in all major forums. Or probably u didn't check well all the while before now,also to prove u are lying,MDAWOODM and other guys that contacted KCC were able to give us concrete and same feedback that shows that KCC have not selected more winners.....so u can keep fooling yourself. Guys please let's look ahead to DV2014.Thank u

Hey everyone, relax. The results probably have come and gone, and if you were not selected (again) don’t get upset or disappointed. You have your health, your family, you have your friends, and you have your home, and that is what is most important. You entered, you did not win, of which the vast majority of us were not going to anyway. The odds of being selected in this second selection were a fraction of the already low chance of being selected back in May. We still have DV-2014 looking forward, so don’t dwell on the past.

@All Please don't believe whatever Telesfor and Visacrawler tell u,check their profile and u will see they just registered and i believe VahidGTU is trying to use these usernames to corroborate his claims.

Mannet

i noticed that and i was about to post about them just registering today,and i won't be surprised if they pretend to be a polish girl and post it in athor forum and later on refer to that as an evidence that they is new winners today!!!

They selected today more ppl, on polish forum we have one excited girl who is now lucky and has number 29xxx for Europe so it is quite large...
She has status that she has been selected on may 1 but so far her status was "has not been selected"
good luck guys

give us the link to this forum we still can use google translator to check that!

Hey everyone, relax. The results probably have come and gone, and if you were not selected (again) don’t get upset or disappointed. You have your health, your family, you have your friends, and you have your home, and that is what is most important. You entered, you did not win, of which the vast majority of us were not going to anyway. The odds of being selected in this second selection were a fraction of the already low chance of being selected back in May. We still have DV-2014 looking forward, so don’t dwell on the past.

Well said! Anyway, we keep checking, always!!!

For those who like to see the notification letter I send it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?97gvkoadgbwqdgl

You can see the detail yourself. You can see the date it printed the bold text in the letter it shows that it belong to October 2012 (October 1,2012 to september 30,2013)

You can judge I am right or wrong!

This person's case number in that link is 2013AS000099. For clarification, who does the case number that you quoted earlier (2013AS0009xxx) belong to?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can translate it tou You because she use a lot of letters...

God!!! My hands are shaking I managed!!!! It worked!!! MNIEEEEEEEEEEE drawn me!!! But I have a high number of failed SIEEEEEE 29 ***!!! I am in shock!!! 've Checked after 2 hours!! did SIEEEEEEEE

post no 394

But it is a forum it is not proof man, I have no her login to dv page

can't paste a link here probably I'm blocked because of You

Guys!!!
ppl asked her of proof because don't belive her, maybe she pase some screenshot or something...
The reason that we don't belive this guy from Iran or that girl is because we have still status "has not been selected"
and It' hard to belive in that...she seems to be reliable....but of course I have no proof, I have just gave infro from other forum...

This person's case number in that link is 2013AS000099. For clarification, who does the case number that you quoted earlier (2013AS0009xxx) belong to?

It doesn't look that way, as far as I've understood, the Confirmation Number is 2 Letters and 8 Digits long. So in this instance, it is AS000099XX. If you look closely, the last 2 digits have been covered with white marks.

if you look compare the english of VISACRAWLER,and the athor person from Iran you will notice one thing,they both have poor English so they are one person,guys let's report all those scammers so we can make this forum cleaner

I have to tell You that You are funny...You ask if somebody is selected, if somebody is saying that is selected or have some info from other forum, You tell him that it is not true...so what the **** do You want ???
her/his login and data to log in to the lottery dv web page???

Guys!!!
ppl asked her of proof because don't belive her, maybe she pase some screenshot or something...
The reason that we don't belive this guy from Iran or that girl is because we have still status "has not been selected"
and It' hard to belive in that...she seems to be reliable....but of course I have no proof, I have just gave infro from other forum...

God!!! My hands are shaking I managed!!!! It worked!!! MNIEEEEEEEEEEE drawn me!!! But I have a high number of failed SIEEEEEE 29 ***!!! I am in shock!!! 've Checked after 2 hours!! did SIEEEEEEEE

http://bit.ly/WEmjv8

post no 394

ok guys visacrawler is right! the girl's post do exist,but you polish guys do trust this girl in that forum ? does she have a good reputation in there ?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you look compare the english of VISACRAWLER,and the athor person from Iran you will notice one thing,they both have poor English so they are one person,guys let's report all those scammers so we can make this forum cleaner

man You must be insane !!!
I'm from Poland and I gave You a link to our big forum...and you think that I'm from iran??
I think You must be depressed that You status is NOT SELECTED...

One of the following is what may have happened today:

-Either another random selection is being done today and results will be released on a later date after vetting the entries
-No additional selection was done at all
-Additional persons were selected but the new selectees are not members of any forum
-Or there may have been a very small amount of hidden winners
-There maybe batches of new selectees

It's rather strange that we have yet to get a definitive answer from KCC. No announcement from DoS etc.

My friends,
I really disappointed from you! why do you treat like this? do you really think that what is the benefit for me to tell you lie? If you read my today's post then you can understand that I myself didn't win today just like you and the winner is one of my family then I am not so excited and I am waiting for DV2014 just like you. I always thought that this site is the best among those rubbish forums in the internet. I always thought that users in this site are great people who wants to help each other but today with some of you, I changed my mind.
What is the benefit for you to prove that KCC didn't redraw on October?

Please don't do this treatment like children not now even in entire your life. you are adult then treat like adults.

I won't say anything in this threat anymore because you gave me a reward for spending time to write to you the truth.

I am sorry.

Bye...