• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

Hi

Not selected also :)

Anyway i am from europe and i think that chance are very low because that people selected from europe are more likely to meet requirements so i think there is nothing to except for us.

Question : for the upcoming years, should i apply with a african country ( i have algerian nationality also) , are the chance to get selected higher ?

I just called KCC. The lady I spoke to could not confirm that any additional entries have been selected today however she did say to go on the dv website and enter my confirmation number. Additionally, she said that if I haven't been selected today that it did not necessarily mean that I would not be selected in the future. She told me to keep the confirmation number until September 2013 and check the website periodically to check if I was selected. She couldn't be sure if and when any information about the additional dv2013 selection would be posted so all we can do is wait. That's all I was able to get out of her. Nothing definitive. Sorry guys.

I just called KCC. The lady I spoke to could not confirm that any additional entries have been selected today however she did say to go on the dv website and enter my confirmation number. Additionally, she said that if I haven't been selected today that it did not necessarily mean that I would not be selected in the future. She told me to keep the confirmation number until September 2013 and check the website periodically to check if I was selected. She couldn't be sure if and when any information about the additional dv2013 selection would be posted so all we can do is wait. That's all I was able to get out of her. Nothing definitive. Sorry guys.

Lets wait for an hour more, I will confirm it through KCC, no worries.

Hold on. When I read the above, I interpret it to mean they may select more people at this date and time. ***Select***, as in: run their random selection application against the previously non-selected. It's not the same as when everyone was supposed to start checking on May 1st whether we won or not, when they say that everyone "may now check the status of their entries through Entrant Status Check".

So it may be that they've selected more winners and it will take some time before you can check your entry at ESC to see whether you're in the 2nd batch.

Then, there's the word "beginning" in there - which I take to mean it's not all happening within one second of noon, that it will be a longer process. Also take note that they say to keep your confirmation numbers til September 2013.

So don't lose hope.

I agree. However, if you are correct, they should have mentioned when the results will be released.

exactly the same speech when i called KCC 30 minutes earlier...

Would you mind revealing two more digits from that case number?

My Friend The Case Number is 2013AS000099xx!

It is interesting that in the top of the letter the date is May 01,2012!
I checked before (after MAY and it said NOT Selected but tonight it show SELECTED!!!!

But I think the time is very short. If everything be OK and they can get their visas then they must go to US until SEP/2013 it means that it is only 10 Month left!

I checked before (after MAY and it said NOT Selected but tonight it show SELECTED!!!!

But I think the time is very short. If everything be OK and they can get their visas then they must go to US until SEP/2013 it means that it is only 10 Month left!

wow. this is gud, i haven't checked mine yet.

I did a re-check and it displays exactly the thing.
So, there are people here who were'nt selected at may 1, but now today they see that they are selected.
Am i correct? How many winners we allready have until now?
I MEAN ! ! ! NEW! ! ! WINNERS ! ! ! PLEASE GIVE US THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AS WELL! ! ! Thanks a lot!

this fact support my last comment! #100

MY Friends!
YES The result is updated! My Sister & her husband WON the Lottery 2013! (her husband is the winner)

The case number is 2013AS00009xxx

With all my respect buddy, but are you 100% sure about what you're saying? I mean, it looks pretty strange for me to get a 4 digit number in this late selection. Moreover, there is no any official evidence for 2nd selection being performed. I guess they will make some official announcement - one way or another.

Anyway, it's at least good news you've been chosen and got your number! Congratulations!

guys what do you think of the case number the new winner from Iran got,is there any winners from 1May with case number higher than that? i meant people from Asia

guys what do you think of the case number the new winner from Iran got,is there any winners from 1May with case number higher than that? i meant people from Asia

There is a guy from Hong Kong with case number 97**. With all due respect to this Irani friend of mine, I am unable to believe him. A consultancy had told me that case numbers beyond 10000 exist for Asians. So, I am quite doubtful to be honest.

mdawoodm

thanks,have you tried to call KKC again? i just check athor forums (french.arabic) and nobody seems to win!