• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

Hmmmmm! thank GOD, its good to be back to dis forum after 5 months ago, i just thank GOD for my life, family, friends and all the forummates. Me coming here today 'll be everlasting glory in my life and everyone of you in this wonderful forum, i greets you all. some hours left. GOD pls let me be one of the selectee! and everyone of you that said amen to my prayer.

There is no re-draw! taking place. It is simply the possibility of additional selections! A re-draw projects the view that the current selection will be cancelled.

Good luck to all those feverishly hoping to be selected.

There is no re-draw! taking place. It is simply the possibility of additional selections! A re-draw projects the view that the current selection will be cancelled.

Good luck to all those feverishly hoping to be selected.
exactly, its not a re-draw, just adding to the list some additional applicants to ensure that all the 50k visa will be issued before September 30th 2013

My CN

Hi all,

I just want to ask, I've 2 CN for me and my wife. When I compare to the ones you guys post here, it looks like that after the '2013' you've another letter there, but I've a number.

For example:

20132J3WGQH9XXXX
20132J8N8BVDTXXXX

Any reason why it's like that? I am from Israel.

Thanks,

Eyal

Hi all,

I just want to ask, I've 2 CN for me and my wife. When I compare to the ones you guys post here, it looks like that after the '2013' you've another letter there, but I've a number.

For example:

20132J3WGQH9XXXX
20132J8N8BVDTXXXX

Thanks,

Eyal

cause every applicant get a unique confirmation number for example in DV-2013 these numbers looks like 20131H...,20132F...
and these numbers for example: AF000XXXX, AS000XXXX, EU000XXXX ... are called case numbers ain't a confirmation numbers and they are issued for those who get selected after the draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

For example:

20132J3WGQH9XXXX
20132J8N8BVDTXXXX

Thanks,

Eyal
Hi Mr. Major X,
The numbers that you have given as examples are confirmation numbers but not case numbers. The other letter(s) you are talking about is/are a representation of a continent that you have been selected from and it is only in case numbers for example; 2013AF000XXXXX......Africa, 2013AS0000xxxx.......Asia, 2013EU00000xxx.......Europe and so on

s
Hi all,

For example:

20132J3WGQH9XXXX
20132J8N8BVDTXXXX

Thanks,

Eyal

In case you're still wondering, you need to enter those confirmation numbers into this page:
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/

If you are selected, you will get a case number that starts with 2013AS.... There are 175 winners from Israel this year.

just spoke with a KCC representative over the phone:
- There is definitely another draw for new selectees
- it will be up and running in 10 minutes (!!!) - yes, she said 12 EST

GOOD LUCK! :)

just spoke with a KCC representative over the phone:
- There is definitely another draw for new selectees
- it will be up and running in 10 minutes (!!!) - yes, she said 12 EST

GOOD LUCK! :)

Thanks for the info. Good luck everyone!