Seems like my misery is about to be finished !!!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
Folks looks like my GC misery is about to be over.
I received 3 e-mails from CRIS this evening.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
Receipt Number SRC **********

On September 1,2006 after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Man I was waiting for this e-mail since February this year. Looks like my last bio that I appeared on 08/29/2006 worked. this was my fifth bio including the local office. I was very upset with this whole ordeal.
Usually people receive this mail right after their bio completion & GC arrives within a week or two but in my case it took almost seven months.
I am very happy now but that seven months felt like more than seven years.
I sincerely pray that no one go through this misery like me. It's really terrible & only person knows that who had to go through this.

This forum was always very helpful for me while I was going through this rough time. I wish all my brothers/sisters who extended their kind helping hand at everytime. My especial thanks goes to Nasr/Want/Cody/14Ksusha/Floyd/Morning/Noman/Jubilee/Faysal/Annarka & many many of my other brothers & sisters who had to put up with my shit all this time.
People who are still waiting for their approvals I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that you all will be out of this misery soon.
Good luck & thanks to you all.
Atique.

Atique,

I am glad to hear that the USCIS sent you a new card. You can finally to put this BIO (and GC) issues behind you.

atique rahman said:

On September 1,2006 after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Man I was waiting for this e-mail since February this year. Looks like my last bio that I appeared on 08/29/2006 worked. this was my fifth bio including the local office. I was very upset with this whole ordeal.
Usually people receive this mail right after their bio completion & GC arrives within a week or two but in my case it took almost seven months.
I sincerely pray that no one go through this misery like me. It's really terrible & only person knows that who had to go through this.

This forum was always very helpful for me while I was going through this rough time. I wish all my brothers/sisters who extended their kind helping hand at everytime. My especial thanks goes to Nasr/Want/Cody/14Ksusha/Floyd/Morning/Noman/Jubilee/Faysal/Annarka & many many of my other brothers & sisters who had to put up with my shit all this time.
People who are still waiting for their approvals I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that you all will be out of this misery soon.
Atique.

atique rahman said:

Atique.

Poor Antique:

God Bless you to get G/C this time. Do you think it is God makes you to suffer like this Via INS?

Your getting plastic card's speed after you got approval will be recorded in World Class history recorder book, my friend.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator: