Second RFE!!!! its killing me!!!@#$%^

Big John

Registered Users (C)
EB2 NIW
rd 3/99, nd 3/99, on EAD
1st RFE end June 00.
2nd RFE mailed 8/10/00!!!!!!
wonder what it is this time around!!!???

No Title

Big John,

Can you provide details as to what was asked the first time around. Also, any information as to what they have requested the second time around would be helpful. I am in the same boat as you.

No Title

I have postd this info earlier.
they wanted 2 yrs tax returns, 3 months paychecks, all financial documents, original birth & marriage certificate. The leter stated that they wanted to ensure that I would not be a public charge.
Mailed from VSC 6/23/00
recd 7/8/00( some delay at the lawyers office).
Reply mailed out and recd 7/18/00. msg had changed to RFE recd.
Checked today and found another RFE was sent.
should be at the lawyers office next week sometime hopefully.
LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!

see my post 8/4/00 for earlier details.

Khiladi,
what have the asked you???

No Title

BigJohn,

I too received RFE for the same reason (evidence that my family
wouldn\'t become a public charge). But I am surprised they asked me
a different set of documents (three yrears W2s + Tax returns,
employer letter of continued employment, some bank letter (for
which I sent a few months\' bank statements). They did not ask me
for copies of my pay checks. What documents did you send for
bank evidence?

No Title

Big John,

The RE I received in late June asked for 3 years of W2s, 6 months of pay stub, Employer Letter and also biographic info. I responded more than a couple of months ago and they are yet to do anything about it. I hope they will let me know what is holding them back from approving the application soon. As you have pointed out LIFE SUCKS !!!

No Title

This is for Kiladi
Does not RFE tells that You should get some reply within 60days ? Did you talk to IIO? If yes what they say ?

No Title

Friends,

I have seen many of us posting here that RFE asked them for pay stubs and W2\'s. What is the basic intention here? Do they want to know if there is a substantial difference in the salary from the time of the application or do they want to know if you had a second job with additional income?

Please share your experiences.

thanks

No Title

Prasant Natwar,

I have been waiting patiently for the past couple of months for any progress. My attorney does not see any reason to be worried. I am not sure about the 60 day rule as the INS automated response system says it may take 180 days. Hope this helps.

No Title

True. But the actual RFE sheet says to contact them after 60 days if no response is received by then. So what do you go by - the actual written word or the automated message. I would take the written document since it is sooner.

No Title

Spoke to my lawyer yesterday evening.
sounds like the second RFE is an EXACT copy of the first!!!
whaddya make of that???
My lawyer is at a loss to explain.
I guess its ime to start calling the locaal congressmen.