Second Interview Letter

camster

Registered Users (C)
I just receive the interview letter from immigration today! It was a month advance notice which is in a way a good thing... I've been waiting for this letter for months and finally when i received it today i was happy and nervous and excited at the same time.

The same requirements are being asked to be brought to the interview. I would appreciate any advice on how things would go and what to expect. I just hope that we wont get a rude officer this time around :)

Cam...

I am glad to hear from you. So u finally got the letter and it is not far away:eek:. I think you should know better than anyone what to expect;) after what you had to go through the first time. :p Just bring everything they ask for and more (ha ha). It can't go wrong 2 times. They were definitely wrong the first time around. Be cool and expect good things to happen. We are hoping for the best for you and wife. Take care:)

comcast

i am happy that you finally got your letter for second interview. this time around dont leave any stone just make sure u have enough evidence like newshan had said. i will be praying for you. good luck

thank you neshawn and obajego :) Yes, ill bring the evidence that we had before plus some more...

I just receive the interview letter from immigration today! It was a month advance notice which is in a way a good thing... I've been waiting for this letter for months and finally when i received it today i was happy and nervous and excited at the same time.

The same requirements are being asked to be brought to the interview. I would appreciate any advice on how things would go and what to expect. I just hope that we wont get a rude officer this time around :)

hi, nice to see you again.
Although I never met you, it feels like I do. :p
I tried to find your original post, to reminds me what was going on on your 1st interview, but I couldn't.

I just had my interview this week. Although my situation is not too much better than yours 1st interview. But the interviewer said the reason she has no doubt about our relationship is because I gave her all the receipt that we took tours together. she didn't even look at our picture. She said she can't imagine anyone who doesn't have a good relationship will willing to have long trip together like us.

I am not interview officer, but if you have some trip record I will think that will help a lot. event it is not printed together but as long as they are around the same time it will work. That is how ours are. :eek:

hope your 2nd interview can go very smoothly.
hope my case can get approved soon. :D

Good luck to both of us,

hi cindy! thank you, i wish you well too... it have been a long journey for me and hopefully things would be better during the 2nd interview. Or shoud i say i hope i get a nice IO this time.

did you volunteer to give the receipts? or did she ask something for you to give it to her?

Gob Bless!!!:)

Be prepared...Offficer Stoke Interview is going to be in town.

Cam,

I hope you have all your evidence ready. Most importantly, find couples or friends who can write a sworn affidavit acknowledging your relationship, plus someone who is a pastor, rabbi or father to do some work for you.:p

Be prepared....be prepared...be prepared.... but don't appear scripted because I am 100% certain this is going to be stoke interview. With stoke interview, you are going to be treated as a hostile witness by USCIS officials, because they plan to grill, barbaque and marinate you in crap. :cool: So...you and your spouse should be ready for some hostile experiences, which seeks to undermine your relationship and prove your marriage as a sham and for immigration purposes. :confused:

You have ample time to prepare and be ready for any situation... ;) So, I can only wish you all the best in your next interview. Please don't be nervous because USCIS officer seems to thrive and like feasting on people who are nervous.:rolleyes: I know this is a big deal for you...but be cool and collected.... it wil work out for you in the end....:D

My wife's relatives wants to send us cards and letters saying that our marriage is for real. Would that be enough? or should it be sworn? thanks Al!

The evidences we have are pretty much the same as what we have during the first interview, it was because nothing was ever asked on that interview except the lease on our apartment.

hi cindy! thank you, i wish you well too... it have been a long journey for me and hopefully things would be better during the 2nd interview. Or shoud i say i hope i get a nice IO this time.

did you volunteer to give the receipts? or did she ask something for you to give it to her?

Gob Bless!!!:)

hi camster
the officer first asked me why I travel in the summer. I told her because I have to go back home for another wedding of ours. Than she asked, do you have the prove about that travel? :rolleyes:
We didn't really have ticket recipes together, so I gave her the separate recipes(I was lucky to bring that with me, I didn't think it is necessary at first) and show her the airport stamps that is on our passport.:p
:D good luck,

so far my case have no difference. I hope I can get approved soon,too. :eek:

oh...while I was waiting for my interview, I saw a couple they brought the citizen's mother as the 3rd person, also as a evidence of relationship. :rolleyes: I don't know how that work, but I asked them about that and they said because they dont' have much evidences. So they thought she will be a good prove of their relationship, because all family cares about this immigrant family.
Ends up the officer let them all in for the interview.:eek:
(they talked to the officer before they went in and start the interview)

-Cindy

thanks cindy! thanks triple citizen... me and my wife are actually joking with each other that we should probably play dumb during the interview and see who gets tired in the end haha... dont worry its just a joke :) we just wanna unload the stress of this process...

ill try to get notarized letter from friends to atest our marriage :)

seems like we have the same problem. :(

the only diff is that i don't have the second interview.

i need 3 notarized letters. i will try to get all this done within 2 weeks. don't know if i'm gonna make it but i will try :(