Second EAD approved

Congratulation ...lets see when u get the actaul card...

gettingclosernow do't worry
Trust the INS/BCIS , soon they will make him change the name to BCISSUKS or something ...any more suggestions are welcome cause hes goona require it soon ...

check this post
mygcwaiter100

Still havent received the EAD card
My case was approved on 20th March 2003. It been more than a month i Still havent received the EAD card.

It says on the site regarding the approval and card ordered.

What could be the issue? I havent changed my address either after filing 485 and EAD

BigFanOfBCIS,

Hehehe getting a hard time over your nick? What is your WAC number, if you are anywhere in the post WAC 03 045.. that will explain a lot of things, but if you are in 02 or god forbid 01, you are nothing but a masochist.

Regardless you belong to a fan club with a sum total of 1 Member! :)

Man, I hoped that my nick, along with the Nov 23 2001 I485 WAC (see sig.) shouted IRONY loud and clear.

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
BigFanOfBCIS,

Hehehe getting a hard time over your nick? What is your WAC number, if you are anywhere in the post WAC 03 045.. that will explain a lot of things, but if you are in 02 or god forbid 01, you are nothing but a masochist.

Regardless you belong to a fan club with a sum total of 1 Member! :)

Got the cards

Both me and my spouse received our EAD cards today. Status message changed to "This case has been approved. On May 14, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days...". The card are valid through next May.