• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Second draw: More entries maybe selected on october 22, 2012 at noon-26 days to go

mdawoodm

Thanks mdawoodm to share the conversitaion with tke KCC's lady, is still strange for me 'cause last month I have seen a simillar story in this forum so I belive when I see the next month's numbers.

Let me tell you a story, there is a hungarian guy who has a EU63XX case number and still do not has an interview appointment despite the EUROPE numbers according to visa bulletin 9 250, strange is'nt is????

So I have no idea what should I have to think, I hope we will soon in the United States:)

It is not a story, my friend, it was part of the actual conversation that occured between me and the KCC lady. Another selection not only will help you people, it will also help the already selected guys, as it will make the cut-off rise faster.

Best of luck to everybody!

I was joking when I use story as a word:) It was just a sleng from me my friend:) I really understand what you were talking about the KCC's lady:):):)

Meanwhile the hungarian guy problem is solved, the KCC informed him about his interview appointment, which is early december:):):)

Converstation between myself and KCC lady

October 19th, 2012

Me: Is there going to be another selection on 22nd of October?

KCC lady: Yes, sir. There may by another selection.

Me: Ok ma'am, suppose on 22nd of October a selection does happen, how can we know if another selection has happened on 22nd October?

KCC lady: You can check your status online through your confirmation number, or you could contact us.

Me: Ok ma'am, suppose if I call you on 23rd of October, would it be possible for you to tell me whether another selection has been carried out or not?

KCC lady: Ok, wait for a moment sir. After 2 minutes, I think she was reading something, or asking someone something, no idea. Thanks for holding sir, yes sir, if you contact us at that time, we may be able to give you further information.

Me: Thank you for your time, good bye.

KCC lady: Good bye.

Last edited by a moderator: