Seattle DO - N-400 timeline

Has anybody got the court disposition documents for the speeding tickets from King county court in bellevue? Is it quick process?

Has anybody got the court disposition documents for the speeding tickets from King county court in bellevue? Is it quick process?

I got mine from King county court at Redmond. Behind Redmond library at 85th and 160th NE. You can get it from any KC court. Just took about 10-15 minutes. It was a print out with court seal. IO accepted it.

I went to Bellevue first, since that's where I had paid the ticket, but didn't find anyone at the court. Don't remember there hours of operation.

I got mine from King county court at Redmond. Behind Redmond library at 85th and 160th NE. You can get it from any KC court. Just took about 10-15 minutes. It was a print out with court seal. IO accepted it.

I went to Bellevue first, since that's where I had paid the ticket, but didn't find anyone at the court. Don't remember there hours of operation.

Thankyou very much for the info...I will go and get it as well..

Passport & Passport Card Received!

Hello All,
We received our passports and passport cards today (applied on expedited basis). Now we have see how long the N-600 for Certificates of Citizenship takes for our minor children!

Thanks to everyone in this wonderful forum for all their help, support and guidance.

Hopefully everyone dream to be a USC will come true! :)

Thanks

Hello All,
We received our passports and passport cards today (applied on expedited basis). Now we have see how long the N-600 for Certificates of Citizenship takes for our minor children!

Thanks to everyone in this wonderful forum for all their help, support and guidance.

Hopefully everyone dream to be a USC will come true! :)

Thanks

Quick qns. for you, what do you need to submit for applying passport on the expedited basis?

Quick qns. for you, what do you need to submit for applying passport on the expedited basis?

You would need your travel iternary/tickets showing the dates of travel if you happen to be travelling internationally or otherwise convince the state department the reasons for expediting.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

You would need your travel iternary/tickets showing the dates of travel if you happen to be travelling internationally or otherwise convince the state department the reasons for expediting.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Would the itinerary from web do the job or you need confirm tickets?

interview lead time

Hi all:

Our status just got updated to "your case has been transferred to a local office....".

Would any of you know what is the current lead time in Seattle from
a) this status update to receiving the interview letter in mail and
b) receiving the letter to actual interview date?

All approximation/speculation welcome :). Our 5 year GC anniversary is on 1/25/10 so wondering if we will get scheduled before that.

Thanks for your help and time.

K

From the status change to interview schedule is around 40 days. My status changed on 12/4 with interview on 1/12. keep fingers crossed!

I got the letter in mail 3 business days later

From the status change to interview schedule is around 40 days. My status changed on 12/4 with interview on 1/12. keep fingers crossed!

I got the letter in mail 3 business days later

Hi passedaway: thank you for your response, appreciate. We received our IL yesterday and it's a day after our 5 year GC anniversary, so we're very happy!

One more question, does Seattle do same day oath? If not, would you/anyone happen to know how long it takes from interview to oath and is it conducted on any specific weekdays or specific date of the month etc.?

Thanks much.

K

Hi passedaway: thank you for your response, appreciate. We received our IL yesterday and it's a day after our 5 year GC anniversary, so we're very happy!

One more question, does Seattle do same day oath? If not, would you/anyone happen to know how long it takes from interview to oath and is it conducted on any specific weekdays or specific date of the month etc.?

Thanks much.

K

If your appointment time is in the morning time, then you get to oath same day otherwise it will be the following wednesday..

If your appointment time is in the morning time, then you get to oath same day otherwise it will be the following wednesday..

Thank you seattlelite. Our appointment is at 8:00 am so hopefully we should be good. Is same day oath just a possibility or everyone who have morning interviews are able to naturalize same day? Our interview is on a Tue.

Thanks

K

Thank you seattlelite. Our appointment is at 8:00 am so hopefully we should be good. Is same day oath just a possibility or everyone who have morning interviews are able to naturalize same day? Our interview is on a Tue.

Thanks

K

I attended one of the naturalization workshop at Tukwila DO couple of weeks ago and in that they mentioned that anybody who has interviews before noon will get to do same day oath unless there is any pending background checks...

Thanks

K

My interview was at 8:10 am. The IO was running little late and called me for interview around 10 am. He scheduled me for 2 pm oath same day.

My interview was at 8:10 am. The IO was running little late and called me for interview around 10 am. He scheduled me for 2 pm oath same day.

My interview was done at 11:40 am and the IO scheduled me same day 2:00 pm oath ceremony.

Hi Free,

I applied for passport on 12/8 on a regular 4-6 week schedule. Let us know when you get your PP.