Seattle DO - N-400 timeline

No I haven't but that is a good suggestion. I will try and send a mail to Seattle CIS and see if they can fix it or send a letter to the CIS ombudsman.
For everyone else who got their citizenship and still see the case status as received and pending maybe we all can collectively send letters to the CIS ombusdman so they will be aware that it's a problem across the board and not just 1 or two people.
Yes, I agree..that would be a good idea. Sometimes I wonder if people are fearful of providing USCIS with recommendations while their case is pending or if people aren't aware how to bring up recommendations to USICS.

js360 - congratulations with your exceptionally fast processing! Looks like USCIS decided to give priority to people, who applied in July and paid higher fees :)

i didnt pay higher fees, that went into effect on july 30th i believe, i think my PD is actually the 27th. i am really not sure why it took me so fast to get IL, the only thing i can think of is that ive only lived one other place in my life, canada, and have criminal history at all. thats not saying you all arent the same.

Wonder if ones "name" and "country of origin" has anything to do with turn around time at the FBI - security (name) check? Which in turn returns some cases back to the D.O a lot sooner?

I see 'queen sheba' also lucked out ....

Hello and good luck to everyone :)

I've noticed now that the mail moves really slow between NSC in Lincoln and my home in Redmond, WA. The fingerprint notice was issued on 11/30, the envelope was stamped on 12/4 and it landed in my mailbox 12/10 afternoon. It is not the USCIS problem but it is a little bit annoying to me. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

S.

Timeline - at Seattle

Hi,
Here is our(wife and Myself) time line:
1)
N400 Posted Date: 6/2/07
FP Date: 7/2/07
IL Date: 11/8/07
Interview Date:12/7/07
Oath Date: 12/13/07

2)
N400 Posted Date: 6/2/07
FP Date: 7/14/07
IL Date: 11/26/07
Interview Date:24/1/08

Sorry folks,,
correction in the timeline .....
N400 Posted Date: 5/2/07
FP Date: 5/30/07
2)
N400 Posted Date: 5/02/07
FP Date: 6/14/07

California Service Center seems to work very fast, so I guess, when some cases got forward to CSC, they got their IL quickly. Just my thought. I heard many stories from friends who applied in California that got their cases done in 3 to 4 months.

Sorry folks,,
correction in the timeline .....
2)

Congratulations, suntube70. Take it your D.O is Seattle?
Good to see they are working on May PDs.

So you have two applications, filed at the same date, but the fingerprinting on one of them was assigned a month and a half later than on the other one?! (Or you rescheduled the fingerprinting on the other app?)

Hi,
truemetal3 : it is 2 different application (one for my wife and one for myself), posted at the same date, different FP date and rest...
My wife got her passport today.

Finally got the answer from Seattle CIS via e-mail. My interview date is Jan 17th, 2008. My priority date is 4/23/2007, fingerprinted on 6/4/2007

FlyingTurk, I wish you the best. The senator office will take 2 weeks to get the answer for you. And two weeks after that, you should get your interview letter.

To you all out there who haven't heard anything about your case 4 months after your fingerprint, contact a senator office first. Then after 7 months (Seattle Timeline or the timeline they said on your notice, contact the Seattle CIS via e-mail

This method worked for my case, but please leave the e-mail option as the last resource or in emergency case because if every one starts contacting them for just any issue, the Seattle CIS may stop responding.

Good luck to every one in waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats js360 & queensheba

Congratulations js360 for your super fast process.
You seem to be extremely lucky, since my PD is 2 days before yours, July 23th, FP was on Sept 11th, and haven't received the IL yet.
Eagerly waiting for it... I set up an infopass for Jan 3rd

Last edited by a moderator: