Seattle DO - N-400 timeline

Sometimes it takes longer for them to send OL. I got my letter one and a half month later after my citizenship interview?

I'm glad to see there is some progress. Turk, you have endured enough. Ihope you get an oath letter soon.

Seattlerus, what time is your oath time? Mine is 2 PM. If you have the same , see you there :)

It was about time !!!!

I'm so excited:D I called the 800# this morning & was told that I have been scheduled for oath on March 4th at 2PM:D. When I hung up I didnt really get too happy about it because I have read that some folks here got different answers every time they called so I called back in the afternoon & got even a better rep who told me the whole proccess after my intreview day. I was approved & was put on the oath que five days after my intreview. The oath letter will be mailed out on Monday the 2nd. I was very impressed with this IO. very good customer service.:D

Congrats man!!!!

I'm so excited:D I called the 800# this morning & was told that I have been scheduled for oath on March 4th at 2PM:D. When I hung up I didnt really get too happy about it because I have read that some folks here got different answers every time they called so I called back in the afternoon & got even a better rep who told me the whole proccess after my intreview day. I was approved & was put on the oath que five days after my intreview. The oath letter will be mailed out on Monday the 2nd. I was very impressed with this IO. very good customer service.:D

Have you noticed that the other DOs move substantially faster than Seattle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rand, Welcome! Would you mind listing your details? Thanks.

I mailed all my documents back in late December, right after Christmas. Got a letter later with a priority date of 01/06/2009 and notice date of 01/08/2009. And since then I haven't heard anything else... My case is at NBC, not sure if the delay has anything to do with the new lockbox process... But I have been seeing people getting FP notices for many other DOs who has a PD later than me... wondering if it's a seattle DO thing...

I mailed all my documents back in late December, right after Christmas. Got a letter later with a priority date of 01/06/2009 and notice date of 01/08/2009. And since then I haven't heard anything else... My case is at NBC, not sure if the delay has anything to do with the new lockbox process... But I have been seeing people getting FP notices for many other DOs who has a PD later than me... wondering if it's a seattle DO thing...

Yeah, Seattle is painfully slow.:(

Yeah, Seattle is painfully slow.:(

I tried the 1-800 number today... They said the window for FP after receiving the first NOA is 30-60 days, and if I still got nothing after 60 days they will put in a service request for me to the DO. Will update the thread when I get the FP letter.

I know someone at work who applied in August. She has an obscure and unique last name and she was called by the Seattle Do for a interview. FYI.

--Rafiq

does anyone knows - Is timeline for fingerprints same for I-90 application ( Green Card Renewa ) and n-400 ? or is it fasterto get FP appointment with GC renewal?

does anyone knows - Is timeline for fingerprints same for I-90 application ( Green Card Renewa ) and n-400 ? or is it fasterto get FP appointment with GC renewal?

I believe its the same time, but GC replacement is usualy faster than citizenship aplication.:D