Seattle DO - N-400 timeline

after reading the advice from san000 and mr. Vertigo yesterday, i decided not to send my oath approval letter back for rescheduling to a later date.

Thanks again for all the info and good luck to everyone!

Finally, here’s my timeline:

05/19/2008: N-400 sent (seattle do nsc)
05/21/2008: Pd
05/28/2008: Check cashed
06/02/2008: Noa1 rec'd
06/07/2008: Fp letter rec'd
06/12/2008: Fp done
09/24/2008: Il rec'd
11/25/2008: Interview date
12/03/2008: Oath date

kong-rats from new york city !!!

More than 30 days since my interview.. still no response, no oath letter.. This sucks..

What does the paper that they gave you at the end of the interview say? There are several boxes that they could have checked to indicate the results of your interview. Did you pass the interview or not? If you passed the interview, they usually just give you the oath letter right there before you leave (at least that was our experience). If you did not pass the interview, maybe you should call them.

More than 30 days since my interview.. still no response, no oath letter.. This sucks..

Same here Turk. It's been 75 days for me and still waiting :) Went there last week and the officer said "we are waiting on final approval from the supervisor, please be patient for another month". You can file some request if it's been more than 90 days.

Couple weeks ago I wrote a letter to the officer who interviewed me. No reply.

By the way most recent paper I received right after the interview states that you have passed the test, but please wait for final approval.

P.S. They probably do a "double check" on turks and russians I guess :)

Well, I have extra time today & whats better to do than call the fine folks at the their 800 hawtline!!;) Very nice girl on the other line but no new additional info as to whats posted on the case status check:rolleyes:and the wait continues:eek::D

Anyone with latest status @ Seattle DO

Surpirsingly this thread has become quiet, is there anyone with status for Seattle DO.

I have approximate timeframe for my friend. He applied in late May 2008, received the NOA June first week. He got is FP within a month and got his interview 12/02/2008, passed interview, has Oath

Surpirsingly this thread has become quiet, is there anyone with status for Seattle DO.

I have approximate timeframe for my friend. He applied in late May 2008, received the NOA June first week. He got is FP within a month and got his interview 12/02/2008, passed interview, has Oath

Congrats to your friend:), some of us are still waiting for something from the fine hard working government folks;):eek::D.

Andy99
What is the yellow notice?

-----------------------------
09/27/08 N-400 mailed
09/29/08 Priority date
03/10/08 Check cashed
11/07/08 FP date

Andy99
What is the yellow notice?

-----------------------------
09/27/08 N-400 mailed
09/29/08 Priority date
03/10/08 Check cashed
11/07/08 FP date

It's called the "Case File Review Notice" and, essentially, it is a letter from USCIS stating that they've reviewed your file and found that they need additional information or documentation. They ask that you bring that to the interview, but mention no exact interview date. I received one of them as well, and it simply asked me to bring a State-issued Photo ID or Driver's License.

Thank you for your response.
I see we had our finferprints done on the same day - it will be interesting to see when we get our interview appointments!

Correct, it is the case review notice asking me to bring police records (mentioned traffic violation) and photo id.

I have my traffic records from DMV and tax transcripts ready. I have written to selective services for "not applicable" letter, it seems it takes very long time. Does anyone know if marriage certificate needs to be notarized?

Out of curiosity, I just checked online to see if USCIS ever updated my wife's information on the Case Status Online. It has not been touched since we first submitted the N-400. I just wanted to let all of you who are in the process know not to rely on the online information, at least for the Seattle Office - they don't update ANYTHING online!!

Arent you folks glad that all that snow has finally melted & gone & all those extra holidays went by so quickly so that the Seattle's office can get back to work & procces some more aplicants, hopefully!!!:D:)

truckensafely,
I wish they had some IOs locked up in Tukwila during the snow so that they can clear the backlog :) To be honest with you i am not in the mood to be glad of anything.. :(

I got my interview letter! It was dated December 24th, so I guess I was one of those sort of held up by the weather and snow. The interview will be on Feb 5.

Has anyone here ever had to call up the Selective Service to get a "Status Information Letter"? I'm one of those who didn't know I had to register. I'm wondering how long this letter is going to take to arrive.. it has to be here before the interview right?

---
N-400 mailed 7/23/2008
PD 7/28/2008
NOA 8/5/2008
FP notice 8/11/2008
FP 8/26/2008
Interview Letter 12/24/2008
Interview 2/5/2009

No IL Yet

Happy New Year to you all... still waiting for the elusive IL, hopfully the good folks at Seattle DO send it to me next week.

Well, the snow has come & gone, the floods are here to stay for few more days but I'm running out of tears from crying for my oath letter!!:rolleyes: Please gawd give me the strength to wait a little longer.:eek:

It's day #98 since the interview for me :) and counting... called the 800 number to start a request and the dude said within another 45 days expect something in mail :) well, it helped the last time when they forgot to mail my fingerprint notice...

Got a call from my attorney on Friday.. She said she called the Seattle office and they told her that i was approved. Then she received an update from an IO from Seattle office that the case was still pending..

USCIS never stops to amaze me..