Any one in this forum had PD in 2006?
Thank you in advance.

My time lines :
N 400 sent:05/10/06
Received :05/12/06
FP:06/20/06(Done)
Contacted Sen. Cantwell :06/22/07
1st info pass:08/31/07
Reply from Sen.Cantwell :10/22/07(Name check started 05/24/06,this what the FBI response letter to sen Cantwell)
2nd info pass:02/21/08(Name check still pending,and god knows for how long):confused:

IL:???/???/????

Notes:
- I called FBI for FP ,and i have been told that my FP cleared and sent back in 06/21/2006
- I made contact with some plp in State department and they checked (there was no matching or records,done on 09/24/2007)they assume no one bothered him self to check.

san000,
It has already been more than a year since i submitted my N400. My name check is still not done.. I am frustrated as much as you are ..

I just got the Interview Letter!

Wife and I both got the Interview letter.

07/17/07 PD for N400
08/24/07 FP Done
03/21/08 IL Received
05/05/08 Interview Date

Congrats Pradeepkgupta!

pradeepkgupta,
Congratulations!!! thanks for keeping us posted

Any updates from seattleresident(PD July 17th) or sea_rp(PD July 20th)?

Got IL

I got my IL on Saturday. Yuuppiiee !!

ID is scheduled for May 21st. Looks like they are super busy. The ID is two months out but I am not complaining.

D/O: Seattle
July 07 PD
Sept 07 FP Done
March 08 Got IL

Congrats sea_rp

Congratulations on the IL and thanks for updating us.

I am surprised that
pradeepkgupta(PD july 17th), got IL on Mar 21st, has interview on May 5th
sea_rp (PD july 20th), got IL on Mar 22nd, has interview on May 21st

does that mean, applicants with PDs July 17th to July 20th filled up Mar 5th to Mar 21st for interviews? that is 4 days worth of applicants took up 17 days worth of interview time.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the useful info on here. I wanted to add I just received my IL and ID is May 5th! Yay! I also know someone who recently received their IL from same Seattle DO who filed in July like me, and his ID is April 14. So things seem to be moving along. I think those waiting for IL that applied in July will also be coming up soon! Hang in there!

Here are our stats:
Seattle DO:
PD: 7/16/07
FP: 8/29/07
IL: 3/20/08
ID: 5/5/08

His:
PD: 7/2/07
FP: 8/9/07
IL: One week ago?
ID: 4/14/08

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to all who got IL, i pray for all that have not yet and are waiting for a long time.

seattleliter,
i think lot more applied around july 25-30...so yep they will fill up a lot more days.
I'm still waiting.

I sent an email to one of the FBI email addresses last night..''fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov'' is the address. Saw it in one of the posts in the name check area.. I am really frustrated and depressed... This name check thing is stupid.. People are trusting me with their lives but yet i am been treated as a potential terrorist.. :(

I sent an email to one of the FBI email addresses last night..''fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov'' is the address. Saw it in one of the posts in the name check area.. I am really frustrated and depressed... This name check thing is stupid.. People are trusting me with their lives but yet i am been treated as a potential terrorist.. :(

You are not the only Pilot that has been stuck in the hole. I think with your profession you should go to the press. Here is an example..

http://www.redorbit.com/news/politics/429573/immigrants_lives_in_limbo/

An update about my N-400 processing

So I have had my oath this Monday. I must say that the interview and the oath were much more pleasant experience than all this waiting time :)

Mailed N400 6/16/07
N400 received 6/18/07
Notice Date 6/22/07
FP Scheduled for 7/23/2007
FP done on 7/23/2007
Interview letter received: Jan 2008
Interview date: 3/17/2008
Oath date 3/24/2008

Good luck for all of you guys, and thanks for the help provided!

Good to see progress is being made. Congratulations to recent IL recipients and thanks for posting. It really does make the interminable wait more manageable for the rest of us.

I have updated the spreadsheet that I keep for Seattle DO timelines and attach it. I wonder whether Lisala's friend is wamuk from immihelp.com. They seem to have identical timelines except for the IL date at which Lisala provides an (educated?) guess rather than a definitive report. Either way, always good to have new data.