SANGA can say it's APPROVED ND:1/25/03

Sanga

Registered Users (C)
With pleasure I'm announcing that both of our I-485s are approved today, on 9/8/04 as per the online message.

This forum gave me lot of hope and energy required to survive the frustrating wait.

There were days we we argued... there were days we agreed .... there were days we shared the frustation...There were days we we shared hope..... Without we all gathering here it's almost imposible to see where the light is , infact where the tunnel is !!.

Thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna for giving us this wonderful forum "immigrationportal"
Thanks to wonderful people on this forum for all their fighting spirit and for giving out valuable suggestions time after time.

Came to U.S in 1997.
GC saga started in 2001.
Took about 40 months !!
No RFEs at any stage eventhough the company is very small.

Both of us gave early FP2 (on different dates, different locations altogether).
Schd FP2: 8/15/04. Self gave on: 7/8/04. Spouse gave on: 7/10/04

Thank you all and wish the rest of you all very speedy approvals.
-Sanga.

SANGA,
I"M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been a great help to lot of people and wish you all the best in a life after Green Card. :)

Congrats Sanga. When I started participating in this forum, I saw a lot of your postings. Being new at that time, every posting, by you and others, provided invaluable insights into the process and procedures. Lately you have been quite silent, I guess as most of us have been - there is always that urge initially and ofcourse many of things get cleared up limiting participation. Anyway, congratulations and hope everything works out for you post approval.

Excellent news...

Congratulations Sanga, I am very happy for you. I can understand the excitement, from now on you don't have to check the status all the time. You don't have to worry about EAD/AP etc.

Hope you will still be around for a little while for our scanning needs.

Enjoy the freedom, even though my dates are exactly like you till now I have not been able to do FP-2 now it's due on next wed.

Thanks for all the help

Congrats Sanga and as I predicted, that your approval came running to you!

Enjoy your freedom Buddy and I wish you and your family a very prosperous life after GC. We both started our GC process almost around the same time and our I485 have been filled in the same week. I am becoming very restless now-a-days and I am planning on applying AP2 so that might trigger my approval. Once again enjoy your freedom and I am very happy for you. :)