San Jose Interview Tracker

Regular mail.

CGcountdown said:
Has anyone now that the plastic card (GC) come as registered mail? or normal mail? I mean has anyone need to sign for it? Please post your reply.

Trasfer 2 San Jose on 02/03/2005

My case is transferred to San Jose, CA on 02/03. I don't know what is going on but it looks like USCIS is decided to give me a hard time. I recently replied to my 2nd RFE and now the case is transferred to San Jose.

No hard time at all. You should expect an interview letter within 3 weeks then 3-4 weeks after you receive this interview letter, you will have the interview which is a formality. Well it is a formality if your file is clean (never been out of status, etc ...).

Good luck!

Sri4GC said:
Trasfer 2 San Jose on 02/03/2005

My case is transferred to San Jose, CA on 02/03. I don't know what is going on but it looks like USCIS is decided to give me a hard time. I recently replied to my 2nd RFE and now the case is transferred to San Jose.

GC_1881 said:
No hard time at all. You should expect an interview letter within 3 weeks then 3-4 weeks after you receive this interview letter, you will have the interview which is a formality. Well it is a formality if your file is clean (never been out of status, etc ...).

Good luck!
GC_1881:
Thanks, my case is clean. I have never been out-of-status but mine is an AC21 case. I followed all the AC21 rules that apply and informed USCIS about my employment change. One more thing is that I have been using the same CA address even though I moved to east coast since I have a permanent address in CA. I don't know if that is a problem.

All,

Finally, my I-485 got approved few backs and I got it stamped this week. My case is such a roller costar I could n't believe myself when I got the welcome letter and I was still thinking it was mistake from INS when I got this letter and
as there was no update of my case online or with INS customer support.

Well, now it’s over and I can relax. I want to thank each and everyone who patiently answered my questions and immigrationporatl.com is a great site for all paranoid immigrants like me.

Regards
Leanback

Recently I went to CIS office to inquire about my case. My case was transfered from Vermont to San Jose on December 17, 2004. I came to know, they didn't receive my file yet. How long it takes to transfer the file from East to West? Is this delay is reasonable for my case. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Interview Letter

As per online message my case has been transferred to Sanjose on March31st. Is anybody on the same boat.
I like to have your comments on your earlier experiences on how much time it will take to receive interview letter from them
Thanks
Ranjani

bmw140 said:
As per online message my case has been transferred to Sanjose on March31st. Is anybody on the same boat.
I like to have your comments on your earlier experiences on how much time it will take to receive interview letter from them
Thanks
Ranjani
First of all congrats. Your approval is round the corner. It depends on your priority date. It took around 50 days for me. See my signature for further details. All the best.

Hello,
Did anybody got interview letters from SANJOSE. Kindly post the same with your Transfer date details.
It is almost 5 weeks, and no noise on it yet.
Thanks

Interview Letter

In the same boat , case transferred to SFO in Oct '04 and now to SJC Apr '05(due to change of address), currently how long does it take to get interview letter? Also, I switched jobs couple of months back, do I need to file AC21 or just take a portability letter to the interview.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
HopefulofGC