San Jose Interview Tracker

stain

Registered Users (C)
Please post your DATES here if you:
1. Transferred and your district office is SUPPOSED to be San Jose
2. If you already got interview notice and waiting for interview day.
3. If you already passed the interview and waiting for the card

Myself:
======
WAC: 02-041
Resumed: April 3, 2002
Transferred: April 30, 2003

Waiting for the interview notice.

Stain,

Congratulations on the transfer. :) Atleast you are guranteed of an approval in the next 2-3 months, just a matter of time now! :)

Good luck!

p'.s. If you want to keep this thread clean, drop me a line and I will delete this post.

Thanks, 140_takes_4ever.
I think it might take up to a year just to get an interview notice from SJ office.

No stain, SJ is must faster than any other place, most probably you will get interview notice in 2-3 months and than booooom approved--> pp Stamped --> plastic card, boo hooo end of story go home.

Guys, I can't believe I am the ONLY one on this board whose case was transferred to San Jose!!!

C'mon, don't hesitate, post your details here.

Recently was speaking with one friend of mine who filed EB1 on her own 6 months after me. She was transferred two months ago, and yesterday she's got an interview notice. Her interview is scheduled to June 5th. So, for her it is total 3 months of waiting since the case was transferred.

Last edited by a moderator:
stain,

Mark my words and listen to Vipsha, he has already been this route! You will receive your interview notice in the next 2-3 months!

If only SillyMan gets approval or RFE in the next 4 weeks my future forcasting business will get off the ground! :)

SillyMan,

Don't you think I want you to get an approval too? It is just that knowing how INS works I would say any news is good news! So an RFE atleast means your case has been touched and knowing your unsullied reputation, you will just have to reply to the RFE to get an approval! :)

Received Transfer notices from the lawyers today.

They explicitely state that our cases got transferred to San Jose.

wac02-041 transfer to San joose

wac02-041

MY case got transfered on April 02. I have received the transfer notice a while back.
Does anyone have idea ho long san jose office take to schedule and Interview.
My attorney says around 6 months.

Sharma123, finally I found a buddy here! Let's keep in touch.

Please read above regarding my friend's case.

YES stain let us keep in touch. When my case got transfered and I posted, there was no response.

Looks like no one is waiting presently in San Jose for interview.

interview notice received

I received interview notice yesterday for
06/26/03 in San Jose. it took less than 2 months to schedule the interview.
They have asked all standard docs such as
1. All originals and one copy of submitted with 485 applications.

2. EVL, Paystub, Birthe certificate and Marriage certificate, marriage photos etc.

My EAD renewal also got transfered but to SFO.
I am crossing my fingers till then and starting preparation.

Stain, you should receive yours soon too.

Re: interview notice received

Sharma123, did they invite for interview only you or the whole family?