San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)

daysleft

Registered Users (C)
Please add your details if you are in San Jose and
received or waiting for FP. Seems like San Jose is the last among the
areas getting FP.
My RD is 5/4/2001
ND 7/6/2001
WAC 228
San Jose
Waiting for FP

No Title

My RD:5/15
   ND:7/18
   AP:10/3
   WAITING FOR FP&EAD
   AREA:MOUNTAIN VIEW(SJ .S.C)
   WAC NO:01-236
   CATEGORY:EB1

No Title

Hi

I just checked the AVM and it says"On OCT 30th after approving ur case we ordered a new card.The process usually takes 120-140 days.u will receive the card in mail" for EAD.Nothing is changed for AOS.

jp

Seems like we need to move to another city?

Daysleft,
You are right. Seems like San Jose is the last among the
areas getting FP!! I saw a 485 waiter with WAC# = 282 got his FP notice a couple of days ago in Sacramento. Also, another waiter got her FP notice Yesterday in Las Vegas. Her mail date is 7/14/01.
I just wonder Why 485 waiters in San Jose are left behind???

Also waiting for EAD and FP

Mailed on 5/16/01 RD sometime in july and ND is 07/23/01, lives in Santa Clara, CA no EAD no FP...... oh ye! no approval too. Just cheerup guys that include me.... we will get through it.

My understanding about FP delay at San Jose.

It looks like at some specified intervals INS sends FP notices. Means a batch of FP notices will be dispatched for every two weeks. These notices will be falling under different ASC (Application service center). And every ASC will be getting some fixed "x" number of FP notices. With so many counties coming under San Jose and huge number of applicants in the same region making the queue to move slowly than other cities like Sacramento, Santa Ana e.t.c. I saw some Sacramento guys are getting FP notices with RD 08/01. Do you guys think my conclusion is correct.

regards

Wish you are correct.

Jrrashok,
Wish your conclusion is right. Still hope we, FP waiters in San jose, can get our FP notices sooon.

you are right !

relatively big percentage of Mexicans live in SanJose area, that is the reason, san jose ASC is going slow.