San Jose, CA - N-400 Timeline

Hello,
My oath letter came today for Feb 21st @ 1:00pm. My wait is almost getting over. I would like to thank for everyone for their support in this forum.
My interview was on Monday, January 22nd at 7:50am. I got my Oath letter on January 26, 2007. I wish good luck for everyone and post my experience for Oath, PIO and OCI cards. Good luck guys and help others.

Received my oath letter for Feb 21. Interview experience in the thread
"Interview experience with continuous residence issues".
This forum was extremely useful even better than some lawyers I talked to. Thanks to all people on this forum.

happigal said:
The IO that interviewed me didn't mention anything about oaths being held at the local DO.

Who knows..maybe they will start doing that after Feb? :confused:

Please let me know when you get your oath letter and when it's for. As long as we get oath letters....doesn't really matter where it's held :) Oath is oath and we'll be US citizens..yippee!

Hi Happigal,

I just today got my oath letter for Feb 21 @ 10am. :) . It was date Jan 23rd.
Good look to all who are in the process. Be patient and it will happen.

Imy said:
Hi Happigal,

I just today got my oath letter for Feb 21 @ 10am. :) . It was date Jan 23rd.
Good look to all who are in the process. Be patient and it will happen.

Congrats Imy :)

Hopefully, I will get my oath letter soon for Feb 21st. Maybe we'll be in the same ceremony :)

happigal said:
Congrats Imy :)

Hopefully, I will get my oath letter soon for Feb 21st. Maybe we'll be in the same ceremony :)

Please update once you get yours.
goodluck!!

In the interview, do they ever ask you questions about your tax returns

In the interview, do they ever ask you questions about your tax returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only questions they ask is did u try to defraud any goverment or any public office intentionally. Check the N-400 app. They ask only those questions and questions relevant to that.

ramrama said:
In the interview, do they ever ask you questions about your tax returns.

I did have may tax return copies from IRS but nothing to do with taxes was asked in the interview.

Congrats takadigi :D

About time the system picked you up and give you an interview date. Did your wife get hers too?

happigal said:
Congrats takadigi :D

About time the system picked you up and give you an interview date. Did your wife get hers too?
Thanks happigal. No, my spouse hasn't yet gotten the interview letter.

takadigi said:
Thanks happigal. No, my spouse hasn't yet gotten the interview letter.

I'm sure your wife will get her interview letter too. Best of luck to you and your wife. I'm sure everything will go well.
:)

Imy said:
Please update once you get yours.
goodluck!!

Hey Imy....I got my oath letter today :D It was dated Jan 25th and it's for Feb 21st at 1pm.

YIIIIIPPPEEE! :D :D :D

All the best to everyone who are waiting for their Interview letters and oaths. All good things come to those who wait.

Thanks forum for being such a great help! :)

Last edited by a moderator: