San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

kcg said:
Can you give us any other details: Case# (except last 2 digits), PD, RD, 3-opt letter received date (let's call it '3D')?

I do not know their case #, but RD is 4/11/2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
No news for my case as of yet!!!! It's so annoying that the AVM is not updated for us to check the case status.

I did ask our attorney abt this, but they just sent a fax to DOL when I insisted, Though they always were saying DOL will not respond....Attorney doesn't want to call DOL... :(

vpHope said:
Guys

Any news about skipped cases??
Raj, did u hear anything about ur case?

:confused:

rajhmal said:
No news for my case as of yet!!!! It's so annoying that the AVM is not updated for us to check the case status.

I did ask our attorney abt this, but they just sent a fax to DOL when I insisted, Though they always were saying DOL will not respond....Attorney doesn't want to call DOL... :(

My attorney will also not contact DOL - always says you just have to wait! Very frustrating!

rajhmal said:

My case also been skipped!! :mad:
Somebody elses case approved from my company :confused:

vpHope said:
My case also been skipped!! :mad:
Somebody elses case approved from my company :confused:
Just heard today that we have received the letter to retest the marke somewhere around 8th to 10th August. But they inform me today.
My case is April 16th EB3 + 1 year EXP. Case number 095601xx

I have few questions below.
1. For retest is any day of week OK to place add. Or it has to be sunday ? I am asking this because I have seen people saying add. in sunday news paper.

2.After how many days retest results are submitted ?

Hope to hear from you guys for answers to my questions.

All the best to you all to get response for your cases.

gcsince2002 said:
Just heard today that we have received the letter to retest the marke somewhere around 8th to 10th August. But they inform me today.
My case is April 16th EB3 + 1 year EXP. Case number 095601xx

I have few questions below.
1. For retest is any day of week OK to place add. Or it has to be sunday ? I am asking this because I have seen people saying add. in sunday news paper.

2.After how many days retest results are submitted ?

Hope to hear from you guys for answers to my questions.

All the best to you all to get response for your cases.

You have to give the ad on sunday only and after that you have to wait for two weeks for responses.

rajhmal said:

Raj

How much time it takes to process 140/485 when applied individually?

Adv on Sunday only?

Lucky2005 said:
You have to give the ad on sunday only and after that you have to wait for two weeks for responses.
Finally! Some movement in my (skipped) case - we received the 3-opt letter last week!

Is it a confirmed thing that the ad has to be specifically on Sunday? I've been told it is ok to give it anytime. Does somebody have experience of giving the ad mid-week?

Another question - does it have to be the same word-for-word identical ad, or can it be a more general one? Anybody with experience on this aspect?

Lucky2005 said:
I have checked with attorney. According to him, DOL letter does not say that add need to be posted on sunday newspaper only. Any other day should be fine.

Yes there is no specific mention. My HR posted the ad yesterday Wed 08/24 in the newspaper. Though i think you have to wait for 2 weeks after you submit ad before submitting results to DOL

RD: 04/14/03
Case: 95600xx

vphope,

I am not sure how long it takes, if applied seperately. However, my frind who applied for 485, after 140, around third week of Jan 2005, got his GC and plastic cards by April 22, 2005. He had applied for i-140 with substitute labor, which took abt 10+months.

I can say substitute labor I-140 takes longer than regualr I-140. At the same time, there are still lot of guys waiting for the final approval of GC who are waiting for more than two years after applying for 485. Reason being that those cases got to clear FBI name check clearance before final approval.

vpHope said:
Raj

How much time it takes to process 140/485 when applied individually?

Received Market Re-test letter from DOL

Just got an update from Immigration team that they received Market Re-test option from DOL on 2nd August. They informed me today only. Looks like they placed an advertisement today. Will wait for 2 weeks to reply to DOL.

RD: 4/14/03
Case: 95599XX

sandiboy said:
Yes there is no specific mention. My HR posted the ad yesterday Wed 08/24 in the newspaper. Though i think you have to wait for 2 weeks after you submit ad before submitting results to DOL

RD: 04/14/03
Case: 95600xx

rajhmal said:
vphope,

I am not sure how long it takes, if applied seperately. However, my frind who applied for 485, after 140, around third week of Jan 2005, got his GC and plastic cards by April 22, 2005. He had applied for i-140 with substitute labor, which took abt 10+months.

I can say substitute labor I-140 takes longer than regualr I-140. At the same time, there are still lot of guys waiting for the final approval of GC who are waiting for more than two years after applying for 485. Reason being that those cases got to clear FBI name check clearance before final approval.

Raj

Did you check the AVM today??
Looks like my case got certified , just checked!!
Its says certified on Aug 23rd.
U should also check yours.
Best of Luck!! :)

vpHope said:
Raj

Hey, congrats! Good luck for the next stages.

vpHope said:
Raj

vphope,

First of all congrats and all the best in further stages.
I did check my case today, but it is still in received status. :(