San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

GP111, Congratulations!,
Good luck on next phases...

do you have any news from Philly BEC? my application was in SF, but don;t know they did not transfered to Dallas.

PD: 08/2002
RD: 08/2003
P-BEC= P-04321-045XX

gp111 said:
VpHope, HopeAlive, sr1234

Thanks..
Wishing you guys good luck too !

Info from HopeAlive

HopeAlive said:
GREAT, heartiest congrats and good luck for next stages.

Hey, can you give your case number at the BEC? Looks like you are on of the few (in this forum) with a PD of 5/02 who got an LC approval !

nother1inline said:
Hey, can you give your case number at the BEC? Looks like you are on of the few (in this forum) with a PD of 5/02 who got an LC approval !

Never mind my message - I did not look at your RD!

Some one call 415 975 4610 and tell them that AVM is down, for checking case status. If the line goes to voice message, leave a message that AVM is down to check case status. Usually within 5-10 minutes, AVM should be up!!

Please make sure only one person call's this number. Otherwise, we may not have access to this in future.
shantan said:
AVM has been down since midday Wednesday... :(

rajhmal said:
Some one call 415 975 4610 and tell them that AVM is down, for checking case status. If the line goes to voice message, leave a message that AVM is down to check case status. Usually within 5-10 minutes, AVM should be up!!

Please make sure only one person call's this number. Otherwise, we may not have access to this in future.

It is up this morning again but a few random status checks did not indicate any updates... :(

What's happening to the skipped cases?

Hey Guys,

Any news of skipped cases?

Has anybody whose case was apparently skipped received any info from the DOL such as a query, or even a late approval?

Or is everybody whose case was 'skipped' still in limbo?

----
PD: 05/30/02
RD: 04/14/03
AVM status: 'Received'
----

No news on the skipped case

I am still in the dark, even after 45 days passed, after skipping my case. Still there is neither NOF nor any update. It still says 'Received'.

My attorney's are not that friendly, and I can not expect any answer from them. Previously, the skipped cases atleast got NOF, after tw-three weeks. Did u (or any one recently got NOF) receive any kind of communication from DOL?
Thx
kcg said:
Hey Guys,

Any news of skipped cases?

Has anybody whose case was apparently skipped received any info from the DOL such as a query, or even a late approval?

Or is everybody whose case was 'skipped' still in limbo?

----
PD: 05/30/02
RD: 04/14/03
AVM status: 'Received'
----

Skipped cases

Same situation for me. No NOF or update, nor any info from attorney.
Case # 0956-00xx.

rajhmal said:
I am still in the dark, even after 45 days passed, after skipping my case. Still there is neither NOF nor any update. It still says 'Received'.

My attorney's are not that friendly, and I can not expect any answer from them. Previously, the skipped cases atleast got NOF, after tw-three weeks. Did u (or any one recently got NOF) receive any kind of communication from DOL?
Thx

AVM is Up

shantan said:
AVM has been down for the passed two days again... :(

AVM is up right now. BTW, where can I find the spreadsheet? I am in April 24th, so I'm curious what is up. Should be close, but who knows...

Slavikas

Spreadsheet

slaviki said:
AVM is up right now. BTW, where can I find the spreadsheet? I am in April 24th, so I'm curious what is up. Should be close, but who knows...

Slavikas

You can find the spreadsheet attached to one of the posts in this thread a few pages back...