San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

My RD is 03/27/2003, still not heard of the approval

Hello,

In Jan 2005, the DOL came back asking my employer to rerun the ads and get back with the interview results by March 12 2005, my employer completed and got back with the results by March 01 2005. I have still not heard any approval on my case yet... Is there anyone out there whose RD is same as mine and has already heard of the case having been approved.
People who filed way after me, must have started getting approvals from BEC...
the recorded message still says that my case has been received on March 27 2003... nothing more...
any clues how I can find out what is going on?

Thanks,

Mohit

You are mixing things here.Your case is at DOL and not BEC,right?So you should be hearing from DOL pretty soon.

There is no update from BEC processing approvals yet but I did see DOL CA approving cases with date later than yours...

mak2002 said:
Hello,

In Jan 2005, the DOL came back asking my employer to rerun the ads and get back with the interview results by March 12 2005, my employer completed and got back with the results by March 01 2005. I have still not heard any approval on my case yet... Is there anyone out there whose RD is same as mine and has already heard of the case having been approved.
People who filed way after me, must have started getting approvals from BEC...
the recorded message still says that my case has been received on March 27 2003... nothing more...
any clues how I can find out what is going on?

Thanks,

Mohit

Gurus, gp111 or anyone else, please let me know because I have to convince my company and lawyer once I get the answer.

gkmhan said:
Gurus, I have a question. If and when remanded cases come up for processing at BEC, can we change the requirements for the position. Since my case is remanded to state, now its a Non RIR application. The original requirement says MS+0, but can I now change it to MS+6months when supervised recruitment starts? I have MS+5 years experience but only MS+6months before my current job. Please let me know about this and the process if possible.

just read news from a chinese lawyer website ,

I am not very comfortable after reading that news .

:confused:

If BRC will not differentiate the difference between RIR and Regular , is the only way left , PERM ? According to the news, RIR is a minority in all cases in BRC ... how many people here are with RIR ?

Coulpe questions ,

Isn't PERM a replacement of RIR ? or both RIR and Regular ...

Is the RIR cost and PERM cost the same ? Can the lawyers' association do something about this ?

:confused: :( :mad:

RIR Vs Non-RIR

Hi Guys,
Does any one know for sure if the SFO DOL is giving priority to the RIR cases now or
are they going by the FIFO based on (SFO DOL) Received date?
If they are giving priority to the RIR cases, then how do they do it?
Is it by processing 1 non-RIR for every 3-RIR cases per day or something like that?

Thanks

Approvals

Case#----Cert-RD-------DOT/OCC
09559204 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-032 Withdrawn posted on 4/11/2005
09559302 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-031
09559303 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-031
09559306 4/11 4/4/2003 999.113-021

rajhmal said:
09559204 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-032 Withdrawn posted on 4/11/2005
09559302 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-031
09559303 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-031
09559306 4/11 4/4/2003 999.113-021

This is so depressing ... after a couple of weeks of over 30 cases processed per week we're now down to so few! Just when you think things are looking up the bubble bursts again!

Thanks for posting rajhmal.

zastone said:
This is so depressing ... after a couple of weeks of over 30 cases processed per week we're now down to so few! Just when you think things are looking up the bubble bursts again!

But on a positive note, -031 got processed around the same time as others. :)

zastone said:

I feel so exhausted! It is big unfair to us. The processing speed is never so sloooow. They do not understand us at all. :mad: :mad: :mad:

gkmhan said:
Gurus, gp111 or anyone else, please let me know because I have to convince my company and lawyer once I get the answer.

With my limited knowledge you are allowed to change few skills requirement later but if you want to change the Experience and job requirement at later this may lead to new application.

mnhrdc said:
With my limited knowledge you are allowed to change few skills requirement later but if you want to change the Experience and job requirement at later this may lead to new application.

Thanks mnhrdc, for attempting to answer the question. What you said may be true for RIR application, I was trying to find out if this is possible for nonRIR in particular. There is something called amendment which I am not sure when to do? Do we have to do it when the SWA (or in this case BEC) comes back to ask us to do supervised recruitment? Anyone who has filed amendment to nonRIR application or anyone knowing about this, can you please answer?

It does not even look-like May, lots of people still not recieved 45D letter for applications 07/03 to 08/03 including myself

a couple dumb questions.

I applied my LC in CA in March 2003 as Traditional:

1) Preference Status is EB32. Is it what you guys said about 031/032? what does this mean?
2) The only number(case#?) I got is : State ETA Case #: (CA)17xxxx. Where I can track my case in this forum?
3) I saw people talked about this:
09559204 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-032
What's this case # and where/when should I find it?

Thank you so much !!!!

Substitute LC

GP111 and other Gurus
Can some one tell me the criteria for using the substitute LC. What should exactly amtch to use the LC approved for some body else.
Thanks a bunch.

nidmlc said:
I applied my LC in CA in March 2003 as Traditional:

1) Preference Status is EB32. Is it what you guys said about 031/032? what does this mean?
2) The only number(case#?) I got is : State ETA Case #: (CA)17xxxx. Where I can track my case in this forum?
3) I saw people talked about this:
09559204 4/11 4/4/2003 999.151-032
What's this case # and where/when should I find it?

Thank you so much !!!!
I think both 031 and 032 are compuer related, such as computer application. As you know, it is not good time for this major. that is why they may be slower than other cases.

cpallapothula said:
GP111 and other Gurus
Can some one tell me the criteria for using the substitute LC. What should exactly amtch to use the LC approved for some body else.
Thanks a bunch.

The Job/Exp Requirements mentionen on LC MUST match with your Profile 90% or more & Qualification Reqd must match 100%..

Example: IF LC says MS+2 or BS+6.. MS+1 or BS+4 will not do.,

LongWaitLC said:
I think both 031 and 032 are compuer related, such as computer application. As you know, it is not good time for this major. that is why they may be slower than other cases.

Thank you so much. Do you know what's EB32 mean?

nidmlc said:
Thank you so much. Do you know what's EB32 mean?

EB3 and EB2 is useful when applying at the I485 because of retrogression.

EB2 is for employment based category that requires masteral degree or 5 years experience which the employer stated at the 750A/B application for labor Cert.

EB3 is the employment based category that requires less education and/or less experience.

EB2 - I485 stage doesn't retrogress (as of this date)
EB3 - I485 stage retrogress to April 01,2002 for people born in mainland China, India & Philippines.

hope this helps

Thank you so much. That helps a lot.

zurcaled said:
EB3 and EB2 is useful when applying at the I485 because of retrogression.

EB2 is for employment based category that requires masteral degree or 5 years experience which the employer stated at the 750A/B application for labor Cert.

EB3 is the employment based category that requires less education and/or less experience.

EB2 - I485 stage doesn't retrogress (as of this date)
EB3 - I485 stage retrogress to April 01,2002 for people born in mainland China, India & Philippines.

hope this helps