San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Need some inputs on Labor Cert

2wait said:
Hello gp111,
My application was sent back for market re-test.
Our company did the re-test one US citizen who complied all the job requirement. I guess I cannot proceed with RIR, right?

I am little frustrated.. :(

Could you please advise what I can do..

regular process is 3 yrs backlog, PERM, don't know..
I heard PERM is more strict process..advise please what to do.

Thanks as always

2wait

Hello Gp111:
Can you at leaset give me this info:

What does market re-test mean?
If any US citizen/perm. resisdent applies for the position what Labor dept is looking for?
Do they only see whether that applicant has min. requirement or our company can interview him and say that he does not meet our requirement.
Because any body can see the job requirement in the ad and modify his resume to match that requirement.

Please advise..I need this info fairly quick

faisalanwar said:
My Company Head office is still in Northern California. I was just moved to DC area for a long term project to a client. I am still employed by the same company in Northern California. My resident address will get changed naturally. Do i need to take any action or refile labor in such case?

faisalanwar,
It would be great if you don't need to refile. In my case, i was advised to refile b'cos of the location change. My HQ is in northern calif. and i was moved from the branch office in southern calif.

Recvd BEC Letter

GP and friends,
I was informed by my employer that they received the 45 day letter yesterday. Guess its just a matter of time

letter

gp111 said:
No You don't need to do any thing unless they Move the HQ..

Thanks GP111. I hope it wont affect the processing.
My lawyer just informed me that they have recieved a 45 day letter from BEC Philladelphia and they will respond to it right away. Whats next?

RD = May 1, 2003

avm working today

.. its working today, i guess some of the guru's can figure out whether it has been updated or not ..

me.

ruud2000 said:
Hi, all:
I am new to this forum and will appreciate a few pointers. I am applying for LC through RIR EB2. My RD is 2/28/2003 at SF DOL. My attorney received the 3 option letter last October and replied in November. I have not got any response since then. As I understand since this case has already been opened, it should stay at SF DOL for approval and will not get transferred to BPC. Am I right? Anyone out there still waiting for the answer after the 3 option letter?
I am trying to get some information through AVM of SF DOL at 415-975-4617, it just keeps ringing. I am wondering whether it is shut down by DOL already. Has this happened before?
Thanks in advance.

Some new case #s

Here are some case #'s from AVM:

09553650 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 26th
09553651 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 27th
09553652 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 27th

Looks like that is as far as they got because 09553653 has no update.

I guess there are about 30 cases left from March ... does this sound right? Does anyone know how many cases they do per day?
Why is the last case that was certified way back on 27th Jan ... what has happened between then and now - at least two weeks have passed?

waitingInHope said:
I had sent an e-mail to DFLC Status on 02/10 and got a response from them with the new case number.

Still waiting for the letter.

PD - 06/02
RD - 07/03
Old Case Number - P2003-CA-0957xxxx
New Case Number - D-04320-02xxx

Is Philly BEC going to be faster than Dallas BEC? Will the BEC start processing immediately on the case after receing a postive response from attorney/company? If yes, then cases will be processed in random order and will not be based on PD.

Cases will be processed on FIFO on replies recieved and based on PD.
The dont wait for Replies for the earliest PD to start processing.

eg:Lets say they start PD-07/02 wihch is top of Q as first case and has recieved reply and all documents are in place will be started processing first.
Later if they recieve PD06/02 reply, then this case will jump to First of the Q as a next case in line. Similary if they recived PD05/02 case reply then this case will take the precedence on all cases even though the reply was recieved as last.

However you see some overlaps based on PD's, considering no. of people working as analyst but this may be negligible.

Another thing to notice is that even though u dint recieve your letter for various reasons (software/printing/blah,blah,) your case was entered in the system on 320th day and has earlier case No. comapred to mine. Which means while entering the data they must have fallowed based on earliest PD which were transferred to BEC.

Only question still unanswered is why everybody didnt get the 45day letter?

Seattle DOL queue progress?

Hi guys,
Does any one know if they stopped processing the Seattle/Western States queue completely. If so do you know if they have sent the cases to the BECs?
There are'nt any updates since Jan 14th.
I am not having any luck with getting a case # that was certified with a RD around June,July 04 from the AVM.

What email did you sent

What email did you sent the message to? Please let me know. Thanks

waitingInHope said:
I had sent an e-mail to DFLC Status on 02/10 and got a response from them with the new case number.

Still waiting for the letter.

PD - 06/02
RD - 07/03
Old Case Number - P2003-CA-0957xxxx
New Case Number - D-04320-02xxx

Is Philly BEC going to be faster than Dallas BEC? Will the BEC start processing immediately on the case after receing a postive response from attorney/company? If yes, then cases will be processed in random order and will not be based on PD.

zastone said:
Here are some case #'s from AVM:

09553650 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 26th
09553651 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 27th
09553652 RD 31/3 certified on Jan 27th

Looks like that is as far as they got because 09553653 has no update.

I guess there are about 30 cases left from March ... does this sound right? Does anyone know how many cases they do per day?
Why is the last case that was certified way back on 27th Jan ... what has happened between then and now - at least two weeks have passed?

On jan19 they certified this case "09553810"
On Jan 21 NOF "09553827"
It dosent make sense to me what order they are following ?? :confused:

I received NOF :mad:

State: AZ
Case #: 09577xxx
RD: 01/08/2004
Remand Back to State: 07/27/2004
We rettest the market (run two ads), state sent us two resumes, both rejected (without minimum requirement).
NOF: 02/03/2005
(one of things in ad [job requirement] is not on mine ETA750B), so DOL ask for a proof that I had that experience prior USA employment)

24- 30 months to elminate permanent cases ??

Hi

Did anyone read the information on the DOL website ?

What does that line mean ?

Does RIR and PERMANENT cases have no difference after sending to
Backlog Processing Center ?

When will the 24-30 months start to count ? This May ??

thanks

chinglun said:
Hi

Did anyone read the information on the DOL website ?

What does that line mean ?

Does RIR and PERMANENT cases have no difference after sending to
Backlog Processing Center ?

When will the 24-30 months start to count ? This May ??

thanks
RIR/Non RIR doesnt mean a thing from now own as far as DOL is concerned.
Responding to 45 day letter establish queue entry date. FIFO. Sooner you respond ahead you will be.

24 month start from 28th March.

okay , ic ..

ic ...

I thought PERM is just a replacement program for RIR ...

so starting from March , everything will be covered by PERM ...

I wander ....

mogambo2495 said:
RIR/Non RIR doesnt mean a thing from now own as far as DOL is concerned.
Responding to 45 day letter establish queue entry date. FIFO. Sooner you respond ahead you will be.

24 month start from 28th March.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

The information on DOL website is kind of confusing, actually I have received my 45 days letter from PA-BRC and faxed back to PA itself, where as my LC was filed from CA. Now the web site is saying that all California applicants has to address all the questions to DALLAS BRC.

I know most of us from CA have recieved LOVE LETTERS from PA. Do we need to call Dallas or PA for status inquiries or for any other info?

Any ideas???

Thanks
Labor CASWA PD - May 8th, 2002. (RIR/EB2)
Labor SF-DOL RD - May 1st, 2003
Moved to PA-BRC - Dec 27, 2004

zastone said:
:confused: Does the new info on the DOL page for processing times(http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp) mean that the SFO-DOL will now stop processing cases all together. Recently they said they continued to process cases from prior to May 2003 but this says all 2003-2004 cases will be transferred to BEC by 03/31/2005?

Does anyone have any ideas?

No SF DOL will continue to work on Remaining Regional Cases.. The Transfer schedule mentioned in web site is applicable to CA SWA ..

reference : www.immigration-law.com

Recvd 45 day letter

CA RIR
PD: Sep 2002
Forwarded to DOL: Jul 30, 2003
45 Day letter replied to in mid Jan 2005.

Dont know which BRC issued the 45 day letter.
Good luck to all of us!

finally certified

after 3 years of pain finally heard sweet words from lawyer "CERTIFIED"

Thanks all for great support.
Good luck to you all.