San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

(On a lighter note) that means a person with RD of 30-APR-03 can expect action by DOL on 31-DEC-05 ;)

gcba said:
(On a lighter note) that means a person with RD of 30-APR-03 can expect action by DOL on 31-DEC-05 ;)

----------------------
:eek: Goodness I sure hope not! Hope they don't see this as an opportunity to relax and process two or three cases a day!

gcba said:
I guess, more than 50% of 3/31 have been done already, may be even more as the last AVM update date is 1/27.

Hey, do you know why last update is Jan 27th even though AVM has been updated since then? :confused:

patnam said:
Just heard the AVM say 'certified'!
Case details
0955381x
PD: March 24, 2003

Does any one know how long before we get the actual letter?

My lawyer got the actual letter in 4 days after AVM says certified.

Sad twist of fate?

I don't want to take anything away from the folks who have been waiting for a long time with 3-option letter issues, but for me, it is a sad twist of fate.

Just like a lot of others (for sure), my RD is in Apr 2003. I missed the cut for the BEC/BRC so my case is still in SFO DOL. Also, as they got close to the end of Mar 2003, they started working on cases with 3-option letter. :-(

Why leave poor Apr 2003 cases behind? Either send them to BEC so that they get processed, or start working on them :-(

Sad sad sad.

lifeislife said:
I don't want to take anything away from the folks who have been waiting for a long time with 3-option letter issues, but for me, it is a sad twist of fate.

Just like a lot of others (for sure), my RD is in Apr 2003. I missed the cut for the BEC/BRC so my case is still in SFO DOL. Also, as they got close to the end of Mar 2003, they started working on cases with 3-option letter. :-(

Why leave poor Apr 2003 cases behind? Either send them to BEC so that they get processed, or start working on them :-(

Sad sad sad.

Dont worry, there are lots of other guys in the same boat including me !!
Lets hope for the best.
Cheer up :)

Which BEC sent you the letter

Hi, gc_sparrow

My RD is 10/31/2003, CA SFO and around your date. Do you know which BEC sent you the letter?

thanks

gc_sparrow said:
My attorney received the letter on 31st Jan

RD : 10/10/2003

personally i am happy that my case 4/11 stayed with SFO DOL. i am sure april cases will be picked up soon, i can't imagine what would have happened if the cases would have been sent to BEC, i am not sure when they are even going to start processing those cases, it looks like a bigger mess to me than having ur cases left with SFO DOL.

lifeislife said:

Sad sad sad.

rsdighe said:
personally i am happy that my case 4/11 stayed with SFO DOL. i am sure april cases will be picked up soon, i can't imagine what would have happened if the cases would have been sent to BEC, i am not sure when they are even going to start processing those cases, it looks like a bigger mess to me than having ur cases left with SFO DOL.

I was also happy that April cases were still at DOL until I read a post from gp111 that said there is only one person working at SFO DOL and that there are over 1000 cases for April ... and March isn't even finished yet. :rolleyes:

zastone said:
I was also happy that April cases were still at DOL until I read a post from gp111 that said there is only one person working at SFO DOL and that there are over 1000 cases for April ... and March isn't even finished yet. :rolleyes:

Yea, can you imagine the lack of motivation on that person's part? Everyone around him/her is gone and he has to process 1000 or so files for which he has no particular like or dislike.

Of course, that is the pessimistic side of me. On the other hand, only 1000 cases to go! :)

Have all SF DOL cases gone to BEC?

gp111 said:
The information (Case transfer schedule / state wise BEC) is for Cases pending in SWA NOT DOL... SF DOL has already shifted 10K to Philly & 10K to Dallas...

gp111,

Leaving aside March, April, May(?) 2003 cases, have all cases (RIR or traditional) from SF DOL been sent to BEC ?

-fan123

fan123 said:
gp111,

Leaving aside March, April, May(?) 2003 cases, have all cases (RIR or traditional) from SF DOL been sent to BEC ?

-fan123

Yes.. Including May-2003& Onwards RIR AND OCT-03& Onwards NonRIR all the Cases have been sent to BEC. CA SWA does not process any cases anymore & they any open cases CA SWA is processing will be sent to BEC not DOL.. so no new case will come to SF DOL anymore.

How about May 03?

sanatshah said:
Does anyone here received 45 day letter who has RD around 10/25/2003?
I see some of this 45 day letters has been sent to cases up to 10/03.. how about 05/03? my RD is 05/30/03. Dose anyone have information?
Thank you all. :confused:

gp111 said:
Yes.. Including May-2003& Onwards RIR AND OCT-03& Onwards NonRIR all the Cases have been sent to BEC. CA SWA does not process any cases anymore & they any open cases CA SWA is processing will be sent to BEC not DOL.. so no new case will come to SF DOL anymore.

Hey GP111,
I am a little worried. My RD date with SF DOL is Aug 14, 2003. My colleagues RD with SF DOL is Aug 1, 2003. He has received the 45 day letter (About 7-8 days back) but I havent.
Would you know what is happening? Do I need to be alarmed?