San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Hey gp111 ... another question

I've tried to find the info on the board but thought perhaps you could tell me how many cases you think there are still to be processed from March 2003 at SFO-DOL. Also how fast do you think they are at the moment ... number of cases per day.

Hoping for some more expert info!

-CC

List of cases with RD around Sep '03

GP,

Wow...That list is great! Will it be possible for you to get such list of cases for RD in sep '03 for SFO? My lawyer is not revealing any info about the details of my case and I have not received the 45-day letter also yet.

PD: Oct '02 CA
RD: Sep '03 SFO.

Atleast such a list could show me more details of my case. I sent a letter to dallas BEC enquiring about the transfer status and no answer yet.

Or at least let me know how to get that list.

Thanks.

gp111 said:
Here are SF DOL cases with RD April 03..

Certified

Hi Guys,

My case has been certified. Just checked the AVM. It says "certified on Feb-10th".
I hope its true. Havent got anything from Lawyer yet.

:D

RIR denied

Hello gp111,
My application was sent back for market re-test.
Our company did the re-test one US citizen who complied all the job requirement. I guess I cannot proceed with RIR, right?

I am little frustrated.. :(

Could you please advise what I can do..

regular process is 3 yrs backlog, PERM, don't know..
I heard PERM is more strict process..advise please what to do.

Thanks as always

2wait

gp111 said:
Here are SF DOL cases with RD April 03..
Thanks GP for this information.

I am just wondering, the last name and first name belongs to case contact? Please let me know.

Thanks

Yes, It is the contact person for the case rather than beneficiary but there could be some exceptions...

sr1234 said:
Thanks GP for this information.

I am just wondering, the last name and first name belongs to case contact? Please let me know.

Thanks

Got my Labor Certified

I found out thru AVM that my case was certified :D as of Jan 21st.

RD: 3/24/2003
0955381x

But my lawyer hasn't received the papers in his hands yet. I know many of them are certified around these days, any one having the same issue?

Thanks

EB3 Priority dates move to 1st March 2002

Skilled/Professional EB3 Dates Move Forward

The U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin for March 2005 was just released
providing the movement of priority dates. The Visa Bulletin reflects forward
movement of two months for EB3 skilled / professional workers from India, the
Philippines, and mainland China. For the month of March 2005, the current
priority date for EB3 skilled / professional workers from these countries will
be March 1, 2002. This is a progress of two month from the previous date of
January 1, 2002 for these nationals in the EB3 category. This potential forward
movement was predicted in our January 7, 2005 MurthyBulletin article, EB3 Number
Expectations.

Re:Got my Labor Certified

gcgod,

can you please let me know when you get the actual papers? My case is 0955381x as well.

thanks,
sandsh

gcgod said:

0955381x

But my lawyer hasn't received the papers in his hands yet. I know many of them are certified around these days, any one having the same issue?

Thanks

gcgod said:

0955381x

Thanks

Congrats..

Thanks for posting this information. This will really help us to do some analysis

status check

friends,
can u pls lemme know what the phone number for SFO DOL status check with the case number. I tried one of the numbers.. it goes on ringing ...

is it an automated 24 hr service ... thanks ...

in_labour_pain said:
friends,
can u pls lemme know what the phone number for SFO DOL status check with the case number. I tried one of the numbers.. it goes on ringing ...

is it an automated 24 hr service ... thanks ...

415-975-4617 - USING CASE NO

Select option 1 for Permanent applicant
Then select option 1 , if you know your case number.

Anand_Mishra said:
GC is for future employement. If your company Head Office is S. cal and ready to hire after your GC get cleared, it doesn't matter. But if your company is closed or moved to new location(N. Cal) then you have to refile with new location.

My Company Head office is still in Northern California. I was just moved to DC area for a long term project to a client. I am still employed by the same company in Northern California. My resident address will get changed naturally. Do i need to take any action or refile labor in such case?

faisalanwar said:
My Company Head office is still in Northern California. I was just moved to DC area for a long term project to a client. I am still employed by the same company in Northern California. My resident address will get changed naturally. Do i need to take any action or refile labor in such case?

No You don't need to do any thing unless they Move the HQ..

45 Day Letter received.

Today my company received 45 day letter from Dallas BPC.

RIR Case in CA:
PD:2003-12
RD:2004-9
ETA Case Number: D-04300-26XXX

Good luck for us

Dallas BEC response

Hello all,

I just got a response from Dallas BEC saying this:

"February 14, 2005
Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.
The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED "

What does this mean?

Could it be that my case is in Philly and if so, what is Philly email address?

Thanks

Is AVM shut down? Still waiting for the answer after 3 option letter

Hi, all:
I am new to this forum and will appreciate a few pointers. I am applying for LC through RIR EB2. My RD is 2/28/2003 at SF DOL. My attorney received the 3 option letter last October and replied in November. I have not got any response since then. As I understand since this case has already been opened, it should stay at SF DOL for approval and will not get transferred to BPC. Am I right? Anyone out there still waiting for the answer after the 3 option letter?
I am trying to get some information through AVM of SF DOL at 415-975-4617, it just keeps ringing. I am wondering whether it is shut down by DOL already. Has this happened before?
Thanks in advance.

Recd response from Dallas BEC but still waiting for 45 day letter

I had sent an e-mail to DFLC Status on 02/10 and got a response from them with the new case number.

Still waiting for the letter.

PD - 06/02
RD - 07/03
Old Case Number - P2003-CA-0957xxxx
New Case Number - D-04320-02xxx

Is Philly BEC going to be faster than Dallas BEC? Will the BEC start processing immediately on the case after receing a postive response from attorney/company? If yes, then cases will be processed in random order and will not be based on PD.