San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

AVM updated

For my case, it says updated on Feb 4, 2005

gcba said:
I guess, more than 50% of 3/31 have been done already, may be even more as the last AVM update date is 1/27.

Question from new visitor to forum

Hi everyone ...

What is a 3-option letter? Our cases were sent to DOL in April 2003 (original PD 5-29-2002) - does anyone have an estimate of how soon we are likely to get certified or get news that they might want something else. Also have they been asking for many re-posts of job on such old cases?

Thanks,
CC

Wassup, On which day, your case got certified?

I am calculating when can I get the certification doc, since my attorney hasn't got it, but AVM says it was certified.

wassup said:
Hi dask_1

1)What was your response to the 3 option letter??

My lawyer told me that they sent the recruiting records for the last six months. According to him it isn't necessary to actually advertise. If there were layoffs in the past but some recent recruitment has also been done, then it should be ok to show in the response. Worked in my case.

2)What is AVM saying

AVM appears to have been updated just yesterday. It says certified now. Actual certification happened more than a week ago!

3)What was our DOT code

DOT code: 072

Good luck to you. I am sure one of these days yours will come through as well.

Confused

Anand, Guys:

What is this ETA number and when do you get one?

I thought when a BEC (Dallas, Phily) receives a case from DOL it assigns this number starting with "D" or "P" and lists it in the 45-day letter?

If you haven't received the 45-day letter, where/how did you find it?

Using Anand's signature as an example:

RIR/CA/EB?
RD: July 6th 2004
ETA case# P-04301-29xxx
NO letter Yet

sarathynp said:
included my number too.. looks like I should get any time now..

you or your HR or your Attorney can send email to Dallas BPC for status inquiry. They response back with new ETA#.

Thx,

GotGC?? said:
Anand, Guys:

What is this ETA number and when do you get one?

I thought when a BEC (Dallas, Phily) receives a case from DOL it assigns this number starting with "D" or "P" and lists it in the 45-day letter?

If you haven't received the 45-day letter, where/how did you find it?

Using Anand's signature as an example:

RIR/CA/EB?
RD: July 6th 2004
ETA case# P-04301-29xxx
NO letter Yet

ETA case#

Anand_Mishra said:
you or your HR or your Attorney can send email to Dallas BPC for status inquiry. They response back with new ETA#.

Thx,

I sent an email through my lawyer and I got a new case #.It is
P 04320-031XX.
I have still not recd the 45 days letter.
The ETA # has been processed by DPC.
What does P stand for Phil or Dallas?

pd aug/2002
rd aug/2003

SFDOL - March 2003

GP111 or other forum experts!

My case was received in DOL on Mar 24. Cases #'s before and after mine have been certified and mine just says received! It does not say if an NOF has been issued .... does anyone know what this means? This is frustrating ... my lawyers seem to be clueless about this!!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated ...

DOL RD: Mar 24, 03
0955381X

patnam said:
GP111 or other forum experts!

My case was received in DOL on Mar 24. Cases #'s before and after mine have been certified and mine just says received! It does not say if an NOF has been issued .... does anyone know what this means? This is frustrating ... my lawyers seem to be clueless about this!!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated ...

DOL RD: Mar 24, 03
0955381X

Just hang on for few days .. Some cases take more time then the others.. If you have not received any NOF yet, you may get Approval soon

good luck

spicensour said:
I sent an email through my lawyer and I got a new case #.It is
P 04320-031XX.
I have still not recd the 45 days letter.
The ETA # has been processed by DPC.
What does P stand for Phil or Dallas?

pd aug/2002
rd aug/2003

P means Philly BEC. if you have D inplace of P you have already received the letter. Please wait. it will come to all. ;)

waitinginlimbo1 said:
Finally labor got certified.After a gruelling 3 years.Good luck to everyone waiting for their labor to come thru

Congratulations !!...Could you please post some details....
PD, RD...BEC #...the first few of the last five digits...
Thanks, Congrats again...

RIRhouston said:
Congratulations !!...Could you please post some details....
PD, RD...BEC #...the first few of the last five digits...
Thanks, Congrats again...
PD :- 04/04/2002
RD: 03/03/2003
DOT Code:- 999.151-031
Case no:- 0954xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
certified after 3ys

Recently got the good news from lawer that my case was certified! Three years i had experienced all the emotion you guys did, depressed, frustrated, hopeless....
I really want to thank GP111, spending so much time with all of us and being consistant and optimistic -- a lot support got from you!
---To everyone, always be positive. You have to keep the hope for your life even you may got turned down. Be motivated instead of only waiting..
----
Small company in bay area. no layoff
Computer support technician no experience required
salary really low: under 35k
3 option letter got Aug.04
Retest market replyed Setp.

--- Do not give it up.
--- Good luck to every one! and see you in the next 140 forum

Certified!

Folks,
Got news from my lawyer that case has been certified ( :cool: )
Its been 3 long years - hopefully the other stages should be faster (law of averages)

I recvd 3 option letter in aug 04
Company replied on Oct 15th.

My PD is mid March 2002..so I guess I have to wait a bit if I have to apply concurrently!

A quick Qn on this?
Can I start my 140 now/immediately and then start with 485 whenever my PD is reached (though my 140 will also be in process)

Thanks for the support guys!

r_sundu said:
Folks,
Got news from my lawyer that case has been certified ( :cool: )
Its been 3 long years - hopefully the other stages should be faster (law of averages)

I recvd 3 option letter in aug 04
Company replied on Oct 15th.

My PD is mid March 2002..so I guess I have to wait a bit if I have to apply concurrently!

A quick Qn on this?
Can I start my 140 now/immediately and then start with 485 whenever my PD is reached (though my 140 will also be in process)

Thanks for the support guys!

Guys, cases with "3 option letter " are finally moving :)
Congrats to you all