San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

r_sundu said:
Folks,
Got news from my lawyer that case has been certified ( :cool: )
Its been 3 long years - hopefully the other stages should be faster (law of averages)

I recvd 3 option letter in aug 04
Company replied on Oct 15th.

My PD is mid March 2002..so I guess I have to wait a bit if I have to apply concurrently!

A quick Qn on this?
Can I start my 140 now/immediately and then start with 485 whenever my PD is reached (though my 140 will also be in process)

Thanks for the support guys!
Hi r_sundu,
What is the AVM saying in your case is it updated on a regular basis.I am also on the same boat but mine says received and I do not have direct contact with lawyer.Mine was responded on 12 th October.
By the way what was your response did your lawyers mention "no responses received" for the retest or something else...please let us know.
Thanks
dask_1

hope8 said:
Recently got the good news from lawer that my case was certified! Three years i had experienced all the emotion you guys did, depressed, frustrated, hopeless....
I really want to thank GP111, spending so much time with all of us and being consistant and optimistic -- a lot support got from you!
---To everyone, always be positive. You have to keep the hope for your life even you may got turned down. Be motivated instead of only waiting..
----
Small company in bay area. no layoff
Computer support technician no experience required
salary really low: under 35k
3 option letter got Aug.04
Retest market replyed Setp.

--- Do not give it up.
--- Good luck to every one! and see you in the next 140 forum

Congratulations.. & Wish you all the luck for Next stages..

r_sundu said:
Folks,
Its been 3 long years - hopefully the other stages should be faster (law of averages)

My PD is mid March 2002..so I guess I have to wait a bit if I have to apply concurrently!

A quick Qn on this?
Can I start my 140 now/immediately and then start with 485 whenever my PD is reached (though my 140 will also be in process)

Congratulations.. & Wish you all the luck for Next stages..

I would say don't wait for PD to be current, Just apply for I-140 now & get your papers /medical ready to file I-485/EAD/AP..

Western States queue status

Hi gp111,
Do you have any info on the Seattle/Western States queue?
I tried a few (30) cases #s with RD in June,July, Aug time frame but did not hear a single approval from the AVM.
Any clues?

Thanks for your input.

r_sundu said:
Folks,

A quick Qn on this?

Congrats! man..
Iam waiting for my turn.. I replied on Oct 25.. so waiting n waiting...
I heard the 485 Retro. date reached to March 1st..
best of luck!

Anand_Mishra said:
Thanks chinglun
So far what i got..

P-04246-007XX(recd on 01/04/05)
P-04252-02XXX(recd on 01/05/05)
P-04254-038XX(recd)
P-04259-04XXX(recd on 01/05/05)
P-04271-08XXX(recd on 12/06/04)
P-04273-10XXX(recd on 12/30/04)
P-04274-10XXX(recd on 01/24/05)
P-04275-XXXXX(recd on 01/21/05)
P-04280-XXXXX(recd on 02/09/05)
P-04289-21XXX(recd on 02/01/05)

P-04292-10XXX(recd on 02/09/05)
D-04295-22XXX(recd on 01/27/05)
P-04301-29xxx
D-04306-28xxx(recd on 02/08/05)
P-04307-32xxx(recd on 02/07/05)
P-04310-34xxx

P-04320-00xxx
D-04320-01xxx
D-04321-04XXX
D-04321-04xxx(recd on 02/01/05)
P-05013-25XXX

I am hoping soon i will also receiving th letter.. :p
include my numberP-04299-27xxx , not recd. 45 day letter.

Issue with the move of work

Friends,
I am working for a consulting company based in california and so my labor was applied from san francisco california with RIR in 2002. My SF Labor RD is May 1, 2003. I was recently moved to a client in Virginia and so my resident address and work address may get changed.
Can someone suggest if my labor processing will get affected with this move? I may have to file my taxes in virginia and am worried about the change of address etc. Not to mention that like most of you I am waiting for my labor application to get processed from more than two and a half years now.
IF someone else has come accross with this situation, please let me know how it was handled by your lawyer and how did it affect your case.
Thanks

faisalanwar said:
Friends,
I am working for a consulting company based in california and so my labor was applied from san francisco california with RIR in 2002. My SF Labor RD is May 1, 2003. I was recently moved to a client in Virginia and so my resident address and work address may get changed.
Can someone suggest if my labor processing will get affected with this move? I may have to file my taxes in virginia and am worried about the change of address etc. Not to mention that like most of you I am waiting for my labor application to get processed from more than two and a half years now.
IF someone else has come accross with this situation, please let me know how it was handled by your lawyer and how did it affect your case.
Thanks

Not at all a problem as long as your HQ is still in San Francisco.. LC/GC is for future job not the current.. also residential address/tax state has nothing to do with LC/GC process.

Hello gp111/Icarus/All Gurus !!!

Need your advise and help.

Below are my status details:
H1B completing 7th year extenstion in Apr'05.
H1B applied for 8th year extension last week (Approval expecting in May-05).
Labor CASWA PD - May 8th, 2002. (RIR/EB2)
Labor SF-DOL RD - May 1st, 2003
Moved to PA-BRC - Dec 27, 2004.(Recd 45 days letter and replied) - P-04308-3XXXX

There will be some lay offs in our company in near future in 2-3 months. So please help me and advise me with better options:

1. Any idea of getting labor approved from PA BRC?
2. What options do I have if I got laid off befor my labor approved?
3. What options do I have if I got laid off after my labor approved?
4. Can I file H1B transfer with another company (any State) in both scenerios?
5. Can I file labor under PERM now with any other company.(If any employer agreed for future employement)
6. Do I need to file my H1B transfer with that company, if they like to file under PERM now?
7. What options do I have now?
8. Do I have to pack and get ready to leave this country?

Thanks in advance for your time and valuable inputs.

Regards

dude123

1. Any idea of getting labor approved from PA BRC?

No imformation yet..

2. What options do I have if I got laid off befor my labor approved?

If current company does not withdraw your LC, you can get extension based on that in New Company & then apply for new LC thru PERM

3. What options do I have if I got laid off after my labor approved?

Same as above (you will be applying for H1 extension based on pending I-140)

4. Can I file H1B transfer with another company (any State) in both scenerios?

YES

5. Can I file labor under PERM now with any other company.(If any employer agreed for future employement)

After MARCH 28th.. Yes

6. Do I need to file my H1B transfer with that company, if they like to file under PERM now?

NO

7. What options do I have now?

Try to find an employer who files your LC by perm (march 28th).. Join him if you get laid off..file I-140(485 if possible) asap after get your LC

8. Do I have to pack and get ready to leave this country?

WHY.. You still have lots of options if you could find a new employer

faisalanwar said:
Friends,
Thanks

faisalanwar,
I also was in the same position 3.5 yrs back except that i was not working for a consulting company. My labor was applied in jun 2001 from southern calif. and was transferred to my main office in northern calif in feb 2002. The transfer was for the same position for the same company. Even though my case had been to DOL by that time, my attorney did not continue with my old case and refiled for a new one. The reason was that labor are location specific. I had enquired around many immigration attorneys and everybody had the same answer i.e. refile.

pklam said:
faisalanwar,
I also was in the same position 3.5 yrs back except that i was not working for a consulting company. My labor was applied in jun 2001 from southern calif. and was transferred to my main office in northern calif in feb 2002. The transfer was for the same position for the same company. Even though my case had been to DOL by that time, my attorney did not continue with my old case and refiled for a new one. The reason was that labor are location specific. I had enquired around many immigration attorneys and everybody had the same answer i.e. refile.
GC is for future employement. If your company Head Office is S. cal and ready to hire after your GC get cleared, it doesn't matter. But if your company is closed or moved to new location(N. Cal) then you have to refile with new location.

Got 45 day letter.

My HR got 45 day letter just now.

My case info:

PD: Aug 2002
RD: june 2003
old case #P2003-CA-0957####
New case # P-04308-33###
ca/SFO

Cases with RD of around April 2003

Thanks to the great information on this board I have been able to guess that my case at SFO-DOL should be processed in about one month. I was wondering if anyone has a case with an RD of about 23rd April 2003 who wouldn't mind sharing it with me. You don't have to show the whole case number just the first five or six digits. I think April cases should be about 095591xx but would like to confirm this.

Thanks!
CC

Last edited by a moderator:
zastone said:
Thanks to the great information on this board I have been able to guess that my case at SFO-DOL should be processed in about one month. The company won't give me the case number to phone AVM for status so I was wondering if anyone has a case with an RD of about 23rd April 2003 who wouldn't mind sharing it with me. You don't have to show the whole case number just the first five or six digits. I think April cases should be about 095591xx but would like to confirm this.

Thanks!
CC

Here are SF DOL cases with RD April 03..

Thanks gp111 - you're a superstar!

Thank you for this information.

It is so great that you help people with their frustration by showing them how to see whether they are in the system.

Thanks again!
CC

Labor Certified!!!!

Thank God!!!
Labor got certified after 3 option letter.
Checked the AVM phone system. Still not received the letter.

RD: 03/05/2003
Got 3 option letter : 10/04/04
Replied with no response received : 10/18/04

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

ProjectGC2006 said:
Thank God!!!
Labor got certified after 3 option letter.
Checked the AVM phone system. Still not received the letter.

PD: 03/05/2003
Got 3 option letter : 10/04/04
Replied with no response received : 10/18/04

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Congratulations .. Enjoy & Good Luck for next Steps..

Just checking, Your RD was 03/05/2003 right ? not PD.