San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Hello Mnhrdc

What does your attorney say about your case. Your RD and mine shows a difference if 3 days. My attorney says she has no clue of the status.

PD : 05/09/2002
RD : 05/12/2003
Filed in RIR/EB2 from SFO

No 45 day letter

zurcaled said:
Are there LC filers with pd: sept 2002 and rd aug 2003 SF/DOL receive the 45 days letter already, pls. respond I'm starting to worry and don't know when these letters will come, I'm the only one in the company applied for Labor Cert.

thank you.

Me neither.

gcemail2004 said:
I am still waiting for response to 3 option leter ..Any apporovals for 3 Option from others lately..

Don't worry. There are atleast 7-8 of us in the same boat here. I hope one of these days its going to come through.

pnarayan said:
Hello Mnhrdc

What does your attorney say about your case. Your RD and mine shows a difference if 3 days. My attorney says she has no clue of the status.

PD : 05/09/2002
RD : 05/12/2003
Filed in RIR/EB2 from SFO

Attorney's mail :
"Quote"
Your application was received by the regional office in May 2003.
Applications with regional office dates of July 2003 to September 2004 are
being sent to the backlog processing center. Most likely, your application
will remain at the regional office for processing. Should we receive
notification of otherwise, we will be in contact. Thanks you.
"Unquote"

I have no clue where my appln is there
Whenever I checkup with Attorney office they say we will let u know if there is any change in status.
Also let us know if you recieve anytime Bec letter or more info from your attorney where our cases stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_sparrow said:
Yes, it tells me that the case is received in the Regional office on 10/10/2003 & the DOT code is 999.151.032

Ok , now it is time to worry about when r u recieving your Bec 45 day letter if not allready recieved:)

gc_sparrow said:
Yes, it tells me that the case is received in the Regional office on 10/10/2003 & the DOT code is 999.151.032
gc_sparrow,
To my knowledge for Cal cases the flcdatacenter data is good only upto aug 03 receive date, even though they say data is valid upto jan 04. There are several people with in july 03 to sep 04 receive date still waiting for their 45 day letters. I guess most should receive this month.
--murali

mnhrdc said:
Ok , now it is time to worry about when r u recieving your Bec 45 day letter if not allready recieved:)

Just called my attorney & they haven't received the 45 day letter as of yet...but they said they have been receiving the letters for other cases...& they will let me know if they get anything of that sort.

Thanks mnhrdc.

Labor substitution and Priority Date

Did any one file 140 after Jan 1st 2005 using labor substitution and what priority date was assigned? original labor filing date or 140 filing date?

gc_sparrow,

I have the PD Nov2002, RD, Oct30th, 2003, CA RIR case. Let's see when our 45day letter will drop.

gc_sparrow said:
Just called my attorney & they haven't received the 45 day letter as of yet...but they said they have been receiving the letters for other cases...& they will let me know if they get anything of that sort.

Thanks mnhrdc.

raj_m said:
Did any one file 140 after Jan 1st 2005 using labor substitution and what priority date was assigned? original labor filing date or 140 filing date?

PD's are alien based means original allien will have his PD, The substitution PD should be from the date of Filing.
For extensions of H1 earlier pending LC >1yr can be used.
Alternatively please check with an attorney if the substitution has a pending LC with an earlier PD ,can this be used at later stages of 485.

Me too....

wassup said:
Don't worry. There are atleast 7-8 of us in the same boat here. I hope one of these days its going to come through.

All,
I havent received mine(45 day letter) either.

PD: Mar, 2002
RD: May 1, 2003
Filed from CA.

Fellow Patient Observers

Greetings, I am new to this forum but old to the process, I am happy to become a part of this forum with individuals in similar situation and way more knowledge than me.
I filed my labor application in 02/07/2002 with the state of California and my case was approved and received by SF Regional DOL on 03/27/2003.
I recently heard back from the DOL office, they have asked my employer to run one more advertisement and interview all applicants for who resume is received and justify why each one does not fit the criteria.

I would like to hear from my friends in this forum who have been through this experience in the past and have some dos and donts in this situation.

I am also not certain about a few things, please enlighten:
1. PD?
2. RD?
3. What is the BEC 45day letter all about, I dont have 100% visibility to what my lawyer gets or does not get from DOL, so I am not sure if my lawyer ever got this 45 day letter.
4. Which would be considered my priority date for subsequent steps?

Thanks and Regards,

MAK

laengineer said:
gc_sparrow,

I have the PD Nov2002, RD, Oct30th, 2003, CA RIR case. Let's see when our 45day letter will drop.

So we are in the same boat...I will keep posting here if I hear something from my attorney.

-----------------
PD : 11/22/2002
RD : 10/10/2003
(Not received 45 day letter)

spicensour said:
Nope, I am also waiting with PD Aug 2002 and RD aug 2003. :mad:

spicensour, gcsparrow

I will let you know if I receive the 45 days letter, pls do same thing also because we have almost similar rd of aug. 2003.

thank you

pd:sept 2002
rd: aug 2003
SF/DOL RIR

Anybody received 45 day letter for CA RIR RD: May 2004?

I checked with my lawyer. 45day letter is NOT received so far.
If anyone in this date range got this letter, please post reply / PM me.
PD: May 2003
RD: May 2004
CA/RIR/EB2
45 day letter not recived.

45 Day Letter not received

Checked with my lawyer about 45 day letter, who has no idea when to expect it.

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: May 2003
RD: Mar 2004
45 day letter not received. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
mak2002 said:
Greetings, I am new to this forum but old to the process, I am happy to become a part of this forum with individuals in similar situation and way more knowledge than me.
I filed my labor application in 02/07/2002 with the state of California and my case was approved and received by SF Regional DOL on 03/27/2003.
I recently heard back from the DOL office, they have asked my employer to run one more advertisement and interview all applicants for who resume is received and justify why each one does not fit the criteria.
<< This is 3 option letter from RO
Rerun the advt, If appln recieved conduct Interview, send findigs.
More expereinced guys who recieved these letters can add how to do these things.

I would like to hear from my friends in this forum who have been through this experience in the past and have some dos and donts in this situation.

I am also not certain about a few things, please enlighten:
1. PD? = Priority Date= Your appln file recieved date with state
2. RD? = Regional Office Date= Appln recieved at RO (SFO) from Satate.
3. What is the BEC 45day letter all about, I dont have 100% visibility to what my lawyer gets or does not get from DOL, so I am not sure if my lawyer ever got this 45 day letter.
<< Does not apply to you , only Back logged cases trasferred having RD May 2003 and later for RIR

4. Which would be considered my priority date for subsequent steps?
<<If LC approved your PD is 2/7/2002

Thanks and Regards,

MAK

spicensour, gcsparrow, zurealed,

My data is also almost arround same time. Please if any of uoy receive letters, post it immidiatly.

PD : 12/04/2002
RD : 10/27/2003
RIR/EB2
(NOT RECD BEC 45DAY LETTER)

45 days letter received

I came to know through my attorney that for my case Attorney/Employer received 45 day letter from BEC during Jan 2nd week and Attorney replied it back last week.

I am a silent reader of this forum. This is a very useful and informative forum.

My first RIR applied in 2001 went back to Regular in 2003 from SESA itself, then I withdrew the old case and applied new RIR in June 2003.

Let us see how my luck will be this time.

Any ideas when the actual processing of cases starts at BECs?

PD : June 2003
RD : May 2004 at DOL SFO
CA : RIR