San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

sr1234 said:
Hi vpHope/All:

Thanks all of you who are contributing to this forum. Great Service. I am one of the silent reader of this forum.

Are they still certifying MAR-27 or moved MAR-31. I saw one case for 31st certified. Please let me know.

Thanks

They are processing Mar 27 cases and earlier.
They also certify cases which are in Apr,May etc.. not sure on what basis they do it?? :confused:

45 Day letter

Our HR recieved the 45 days letter. But Attorneys have not.

labor applied from Bay area
SESA PD : 06/2003
DOL RD:08/2004
45 Day letter recieved: 1/6/2005

zurcaled said:
mnhrdc,

do you think maybe our LC are still in SFO DOL because there will be a satellite center to help the BEC? why until now we still haven't receive the letter from the backlog center and the other with earlier dates got their letters already.

pd: sept. 2002
ro: aug. 2003
SFO DOL
RIR

Per my Attorney CA cases with RD June 2003 (RIR) are in SFO Regional Office
and Later are transferred to BEC. But I wish he is wrong when we listen to AVM. (May 2003 later are transferred to BEC,do not contact this office untill next 60 days, updated on jan 7 2005)

At least for CA it looks they generating the Bec45 days letter in LIFO order from Dallas.But we havent heard much from Philly center.

Give couple of weeks/months or atleast to March 28 2005 to start getting really worried.

mnhrdc said:
Per my Attorney CA cases with RD June 2003 (RIR) are in SFO Regional Office
and Later are transferred to BEC. But I wish he is wrong when we listen to AVM. (May 2003 later are transferred to BEC,do not contact this office untill next 60 days, updated on jan 7 2005)

At least for CA it looks they generating the Bec45 days letter in LIFO order from Dallas.But we havent heard much from Philly center.

Give couple of weeks/months or atleast to March 28 2005 to start getting really worried.

one thing that worries me is, if the letter will be send to our H.R. and address to the person that signs my LC petition they will not open the letter coz the signee is not connected with the company anymore, hope the letter will land on my attorneys office.

thanks, mnhrdc pls. post some good news if you receive your 45 days letter.

sarathynp said:
Please look at the news from http://www.immigration-law.com/

The backlog reduction cases are handled by the two BPCs and the two satellite centers in San Francisco Regional Office and the Boston-New York Regional Office. These two Regional Offices cannot actively perform the backlog reduction work because they are not hooked upto the national database system. They are scheduled to be hooked upto the national database system along the way. These satellite centers will participate in the backlog reduction work for one year and will be phased out.

1. DO anybody have idea about these satellite centers? I thought all the cases will be transferred to the two Backlog Processing Centers.
2. Does it mean that SFO still have some cases with them?

1.hese satellite centers also particapate in adjudicating BEC center cases once they are physicall connected to operate remotely.
2. All Opened cases at RO where notices have been sent and upto Apr 2003.
3. This may be wrong , for the month of May to June 2003 RD dates may be in SFO or may be under trnasistion to Bec centers since most of us not recieved Bec letters.

On DOL website they have announced hiring for the post of analysts
the appln last date is jan 21st. 2005.
Which means most likely the real action may start only during March in Bec centers.

On the lighter note if there were no BEC centers, the CA rir cases would have cleared upto Dec 2003 cases. by earlier speed.
BEC centers have added more back log during transisition period.

zurcaled said:
one thing that worries me is, if the letter will be send to our H.R. and address to the person that signs my LC petition they will not open the letter coz the signee is not connected with the company anymore, hope the letter will land on my attorneys office.

thanks, mnhrdc pls. post some good news if you receive your 45 days letter.

Tow copies will be sent one to Attorney and one to Employer Addr.
I expect if the person is not available companies willl definitely open such letters because it will have designation and cover may bore some US GOVT seal.

still no trace of 45 day letter, PD 2002/Aug

zurcaled said:
What is your pd & rd and what state? did you receive your letter?

mine is pd: sept. 2002 and rd : aug. 2003 still no letter
CA/SFO DOL

Even me too.
my PD(date filed in SWA) Aug/2002
and RD (SFO DOL received it ) July/2003

Still no trace of 45 day letter. Looks like guys who applied in 2003 also getting 45 day letter. not sure whats going on.

calif_guy said:
Even me too.
my PD(date filed in SWA) Aug/2002
and RD (SFO DOL received it ) July/2003

Still no trace of 45 day letter. Looks like guys who applied in 2003 also getting 45 day letter. not sure whats going on.

Not able to put any logic, who received and who don't as per this tread. I have applied in May 2003(PD) and June 2004(RD). I also don't received the letter. As explained in this tread, they are working random. If they picked your box then you got the 45 day letter.

Recieved 45-day letter

PD -> ??
RD at SF DOL -> 9/2004

Just got the word from my lawyer that they recieved the letter.

LC app and outsourcing situation

Hi Gurus,

I am in a situation where my LC app was filed in June 2001 (RIR) and got transferred to DOL in April 2002. Then, got 3-options letter and then employer asked for remand to state and converted my app to Non-RIR.

Now, my co is plannning or rather doing outsourcing of our group. What are the options i have keeping in view, I am already in 7th year extension ? If new company is ready to start my GC, do they have to start all over again or need to file new LC app ? Also, if there are any issues that may crop up, please comment on this situation.

Good Luck

gc__aspirant said:
Hi Gurus,

I am in a situation where my LC app was filed in June 2001 (RIR) and got transferred to DOL in April 2002. Then, got 3-options letter and then employer asked for remand to state and converted my app to Non-RIR.

Now, my co is plannning or rather doing outsourcing of our group. What are the options i have keeping in view, I am already in 7th year extension ? If new company is ready to start my GC, do they have to start all over again or need to file new LC app ? Also, if there are any issues that may crop up, please comment on this situation.

Good Luck

1. New appln is required from New sponsor and go through all steps.
2. But i may be wrong, I understand that your PD of earlier appln can be utilized at later date, if that appln was not revoked. Any how this needs to be verified with Attorney.
3.Multiple processing of GC does not have any issue and please note that this for future employment.
4. Extensions are possible from pending labour appln which is >1 yr old.
5. You need to worry how to retain your extensions. ie not revoking of appln from the current employer and untill the later (new company) appln becomes at least one year old to get extensions.
6. This is a best case for good immi Attorney to be consulted.

Last edited by a moderator:
makalu,

Could you share some more information about your letter? Which center issued the letter? and when did your lawyer get it?
My RD at SFDO is Oct/2004, yours is the cloest one so far.

thanks
laengineer
makalu said:
PD -> ??
RD at SF DOL -> 9/2004

makalu said:
PD -> ??
RD at SF DOL -> 9/2004

Hi Makalu,
Can you post your exact RD at SF DOL? Mine is at arround 9/13/04 (PD 10/16/03 CA) and have not got any letter so far. Also from which BEC did you get the letter? Please share the details.

thanks
ybnyk

RIR cases for AZ

Srihar said:
As per the AVM and somebody checked with SF DOL, the other state cases (AZ,NV,etc) have not been transferred to BEC. FYI
:) My RIR case from AZ with the receipt date Jun. 7, 2004 was processed.
:( THey have sent a notice of findings. DOT code 030.062-010.

Does anyone have any statistics on how successful rebuttals tend to be? - I know it varies case by case, but if anyone has a general idea, it would be interesting..

Labor Query !

I know this group is for DOL but I thought I could get an answer here as most people have already cleared state labor.

Hi,
I have received the case no and PD from lawyer for my case filed in CA but my friends said we also receive a WAC for State Labor. Is this true or just a rumor.I know we receive WAC for H1 but never heard WAC for Labor.Please clarify.

Thanks
inneedofgc.

inneedofgc said:
I know this group is for DOL but I thought I could get an answer here as most people have already cleared state labor.

Hi,
I have received the case no and PD from lawyer for my case filed in CA but my friends said we also receive a WAC for State Labor. Is this true or just a rumor.I know we receive WAC for H1 but never heard WAC for Labor.Please clarify.

Thanks
inneedofgc.

You are correct, No wac no.

CA May June 2003 RD cases at SFO

Understand from one my collegue from his Attorney that cases having RD May and June 2003 are not trnsferred to BEC and may still continue process at SFO.

Does any body having May and June 2003 RD's for CA have more info from there attorneys. Please check with your attorneys and post here.