San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

vsaxena said:
Hi guys,

Let’s assume for a second that whatever his (Srihar’s) friend telling is correct, but I see a big jump from March’03 to July’04. We all know that SF DOL is working somewhere around Mar’03, how come all of sudden July’04 case get approved.

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that only cases up to Dec’03 or Jan’04 are transferred to BEC. now his friend is telling that his case of July'04 get processed. (Please don't take me otherwise; I really am happy for him because at least one of us is out of this hell )

Lots of questions …

I hope someone can put some light here.

Thanks

What SriHar says may be true but unbelieveble and wait for his friends info of states PD and Federal RD.

This is may boe one of those strange cases where few of cases might have been tested randomly for testing the Bec centre operation and got approved. Recently we had heard GC processing got approved in less than three to six months in CSC Pilot batch concurrent processing.
Having said that and waited for very long time we must allow couple of months more time to see approvals before concluding about FIFO.

Any way Happy Thanks Giving

-mnhrdc
rd 5/5/2003

help4lc said:
What are the various citeria under which one can apply for But here is the problem ...

My 6 years end in June 2005
What happens if I apply for 7th year extension based on my pending labor so I will get extension until June 2006. Let us assume I get my labor approved in August 2005 and apply only for I140 ( since I cannot apply concurrently due to retrogression ) in Sept 2005.
What happens then ? My I140 will not be pending for 365 days by June 2006 , so what do I do for the 8th year extension ?

Solutions you can think of

1.You must file in Jan 2005 for extension irrespctive of retrogression. (Allowed to file before 6 months of expiration).
2.No concurrent allowed but I-140 may be filed (I may be wrong Guru's can correct) by which you may get extensions.
3. Pray this below article will be true for you.
Quote"
The second group is those who happen to have earlier priority date because of the terrible pains they have endured for the past several years. There are a huge number of people who have been waiting and waiting "for years" to get the labor certification applications. The pain must have been unbearable. But these people will be rewarded for their past suffering. The DOL has decided to process 300,000-some backlog cases in the order of First In First Out, and longer they had waited, sooner they will see the labor certification applications be adjudicated. Besides, since their priority dates (labor certification application filing dates) go back several years, even if the visa numbers move backward, they may not be caught up by the "visa cut off date" unless the Visa Bulletin moves backward many many years. From here on, it is extremely important that they may not want to abandon the pending labor certification cases to go for a new labor certification application or substitution route since they will lose the old priority date."UnQuote

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/2003

antonioa77 said:
so this means that Dallas backlog center started processing cases? or he got it processed in SF regional office?it is confusing because they said that backlog centers will send letters to employers and attorneys before they process the application. can u clarify?

Sorry guys, I could not collect these details from him. Even the attorney office did not tell full details when he asked for it. They told him why do you worry about process when you got your approval. Hard Luck for us! :(

Srihar said:
Sorry guys, I could not collect these details from him. Even the attorney office did not tell full details when he asked for it. They told him why do you worry about process when you got your approval. Hard Luck for us! :(

Mine is July 06th, 04. I can't think of approval. I think your friend is very lucky guy.
I am confuse. Please provide more info, if possible. His PD & RD, qualification and experience. We can do only guess work.

Hi mnhrdc,
Thank you for your response.

Could someone please clarify if I apply for 8th year extension even if my I140 application is pending for LESS than 365 days ?
Can I tranfer my H1 to another company during my 7th or 8th year extension ?
Can 2 seperate companies apply for I140 for me from different Service Centers ?

BTW - where did you get the article ?

mnhrdc said:
Solutions you can think of

1.You must file in Jan 2005 for extension irrespctive of retrogression. (Allowed to file before 6 months of expiration).
2.No concurrent allowed but I-140 may be filed (I may be wrong Guru's can correct) by which you may get extensions.
3. Pray this below article will be true for you.
Quote"
The second group is those who happen to have earlier priority date because of the terrible pains they have endured for the past several years. There are a huge number of people who have been waiting and waiting "for years" to get the labor certification applications. The pain must have been unbearable. But these people will be rewarded for their past suffering. The DOL has decided to process 300,000-some backlog cases in the order of First In First Out, and longer they had waited, sooner they will see the labor certification applications be adjudicated. Besides, since their priority dates (labor certification application filing dates) go back several years, even if the visa numbers move backward, they may not be caught up by the "visa cut off date" unless the Visa Bulletin moves backward many many years. From here on, it is extremely important that they may not want to abandon the pending labor certification cases to go for a new labor certification application or substitution route since they will lose the old priority date."UnQuote

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Thanksgiving

Hello, people. Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for their invaluable imputs and support. I hope you all have a very happy thanksgiving weekend and fast approvals of LC applications after that.

Has any RD May 2003 + case received any letter from BEC

Hi,
Pls. let me know if any case with SF DOL RD May 2003 + case which has been transferred to BEC and received a letter from them.
Simply, what is currently happening with BEC?
Which cases they will process first.
If at all they start processing SFO DOL cases, they should be processing May 2003 cases first, More over the process time is likely to get delayed by the Letter they planned to send. There will be lot of back and forth things in sending the letter, receiving letter and then make a decision to put them in a Proper Queue.
Don't know what is happening...

JRFF said:
Hi,
Pls. let me know if any case with SF DOL RD May 2003 + case which has been transferred to BEC and received a letter from them.
Simply, what is currently happening with BEC?
Which cases they will process first.
If at all they start processing SFO DOL cases, they should be processing May 2003 cases first, More over the process time is likely to get delayed by the Letter they planned to send. There will be lot of back and forth things in sending the letter, receiving letter and then make a decision to put them in a Proper Queue.
Don't know what is happening...

Looks like they havent sent out any letters. I think we should not worry till Christmas or new year about these letters. Now BEC have a S/W problem to send out letters itseems. So may be after Jan 3rd we can expect some progress, this is my personal opinion.

Csrini1

Hi,
Thanks for the info.
Its sort of painful to know that we are not able to track where our files are hanging unlike tracking DOL.
Though for people like me (RD May 2003), this is causing stress but its certainly helpful for a lot of people waiting longer.
All best guys.

csrini1 said:
Looks like they havent sent out any letters. I think we should not worry till Christmas or new year about these letters. Now BEC have a S/W problem to send out letters itseems. So may be after Jan 3rd we can expect some progress, this is my personal opinion.

Csrini1

That throws our calculations and predictions ...estimates :eek:

JRFF said:
Hi,
Thanks for the info.
Its sort of painful to know that we are not able to track where our files are hanging unlike tracking DOL.
Though for people like me (RD May 2003), this is causing stress but its certainly helpful for a lot of people waiting longer.
All best guys.

Please Help!!!

Labour Filed in RIR in California 08/2001
Transferred to Federal 08/2002
Remanded To State on 06/2003

Sitting in Regular queue since then

Questions:
a). When my case goes back to federal from SWA will i retain my old RD
OR i will get a new RD?

b). Now with the new regulations that the cases will get processed
based on RD, if i get a new RD then dont i have to wait much longer
because i will get a later date?

c). I beleive i will retain my PD. Is that correct?

Thanks

do any one know SFO processing dates ?

Hi to All,

Please let me know what date sfo dol processing, i am worried about my case.

My case details are here

state RD - 3/21/2002
dol RD - 3/17/2003
dot code 999-151-032

Thanks

What happened to the SFDOL email system

Hi All
Some time back I know one of my friend used to use the email system to retrieve the status of his case. I was wondering what happened to it. He gave me the mailid as

LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov

I send a mail to this and I didn't get anything from these buys. Can you let me know if it's still there and the above mail id is correct one. If not can somebody give me the correct mail id.

Thanks in advance.

help4lc said:
Hi mnhrdc,
Thank you for your response.

Could someone please clarify if I apply for 8th year extension even if my I140 application is pending for LESS than 365 days ?
Can I tranfer my H1 to another company during my 7th or 8th year extension ?
Can 2 seperate companies apply for I140 for me from different Service Centers ?

BTW - where did you get the article ?

These are very tough questions, but commonsense should prevail.

1.Before approval of I140 and before 180 days lapse of 485 filing you risk loosing your LC if the sponsor withdraws. AC21 does not apply.
2. Theoretically if you have two LC appln filed from different sponsors from different service centre, processing is possible.
3.You need H1B original approvals for transfer to other companies, in that case you might have been left only a few months and less than a year of validity in the original h1B approvals.
4.You are so senior and being in 8th year, If I were you i would talk to an expert Immigrant Attorney on these questions.

-mnhrdc

Recent Approvals.

Case # Approved DOL Rcd
09553165 18-Nov 3/17/2003
09552792 18-Nov 3/19/2003
09552796 18-Nov 3/19/2003
09552800 18-Nov 3/19/2003 NOF Issued to reply by Dec 23.
09552809 19-Nov 3/19/2003
09553072 23-Nov 3/17/2003
09553087 23-Nov 3/19/2003
09553091 24-Nov 3/19/2003
09553105 24-Nov 3/19/2003
09553074 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553090 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553093 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553095 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553098 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553100 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09553103 26-Nov 3/17/2003
09552823 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553109 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553110 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553111 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553115 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553119 26-Nov 3/19/2003
09553121 26-Nov 3/19/2003

what is BEC? Sorry for my silly questions, I am new to this. MY case was RD June,2003. will it be transferred to BECs? it seems like i am behind by 22000 application, my number start with 957.

Does anyone know what is happening with the cases that were issued a 3 option letter after they were replied to. We had replied to the 3 option letter 5 weeks ago and havent heard back anything till now. Has anyone else , who was issued a 3 option letter in the last 2 months, replied back and gotten certified??

thanks

thanks rajhmal ,

I could not understand the slow process of LC .
do you know why the process is so slow ?
is it because of resource or the limit is like that per day ?

May be of Intrest for few

Recent article in immigration-law.com

Quote"
The following new addresses, phone numbers, and fax numbers should be used by employers and by State Workforce Agencies for either inquiries or for the forwarding of application materials, as appropriate. Please note: For all application materials, inquiries, and other correspondence sent to either the Dallas or Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center, envelopes should be clearly marked according to the appropriate program type, i.e., Permanent, H2-A or H2-B.

Dallas Backlog Processing Center Address: ETA/DFLC Backlog Processing Center, U.S. Department of Labor, 700 North Pearl Street, Suite 400 N, Dallas, TX 75201, Phone: 214-237-9111, Fax: 214-237-9135.

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center Address: ETA/DFLC Backlog Processing Center, U.S. Department of Labor, 1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Phone: 484-270-1500, Fax: 484-270-1600.
"Unquote
mnhrdc