San Bernardino, California - DO Tracker (N400 Apps)

Please post if you recently got one for August Oath Ceremony.
I really need to know.

thanks!

I got one for August 28 Ceremony at LA convention center, so about 10 weeks after my interview. Overall the whole process at SB went much faster than I expected given how long it was taking previously. Good luck to everyone else and Thank you for everyone for posting their timelines. This forum has been great for keeping track of this whole process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oath Ceremony for September

Have anyone got oath letter for September? Can you please post your timeline?

thanks!

No Oath Letter!

Interview Date June 12th 2009 Recommended for approval
No Oath Letter as of 8/26/09

Anybody else waiting for San Bernadino

Oath Letter

Interview Date June 12th 2009 Recommended for approval
No Oath Letter as of 8/26/09

Anybody else waiting for San Bernadino

Did you contact USCIS and find out why?
"Murad" timeline shows his/her ID was in June too but already got OD for this month.

Oath Letter

Has anybody from San Bernardino made it for the August 28th oath ceremony? When did you interview? I interviewed on 27th and there's still no letter...

Are you still waiting for your OL?
Was your ID on June 27?

USCIS Call

Did you contact USCIS and find out why?
"Murad" timeline shows his/her ID was in June too but already got OD for this month.

We called them about a week ago and they said to wait until 90 days. The agent said sometimes it takes up to 120days. So 90 days will be Sept 12th. Hopefully we receive the oath letter soon.

..........The agent said sometimes it takes up to 120days..........

At my interview, the agent told me that it would take 4 months for the oath letter / date but I could get it earlier. Fortunately, it took much less that that. Today at the ceremony, I met a guy who had his interview in LA on Aug 12, he was asked to wait 2 hours after his interview so that he can receive his oath letter for Aug 28 (today's) ceremony! There seems to be a large variation in how different people in the same geographic area are processed and the timelines.

N-400 Tracker

We are still waiting for the Oath Letter for my husband. His tracker below:

05/27/09- sent application letter
06/16/09- fingerprinting
08/10/09- interview date
08/20/09- submitted additional docs (all ok as per IO)
09/04/09- hand delivered photos to uscis. as was called to provide one
10/02/09- Infopass appointment

Last edited by a moderator:
N-400

I made the cut for today oath ceremony in LA. exactly one month after interview. woo......one down...

I made the cut for today oath ceremony in LA. exactly one month after interview. woo......one down...

congratulations to you pawthut!

we're still waiting for the OL but my husband has Infopass appointment on Oct 2.

His Interview was last Aug10 but he was asked to submit additional papers last Aug20. Still waiting...:(

update

update on our tracker below:
We are still waiting for the Oath Letter for my husband. His tracker below:

05/27/09- sent application letter
06/16/09- fingerprinting
08/10/09- interview date
08/20/09- submitted additional docs (all ok as per IO)
09/04/09- hand delivered photos to uscis. as was called to provide one
10/02/09- Infopass appointment
- infopass said go home and check your mail. OL mailed on sept 30th
10/02/09- OL received
10/29/09- OD

Oath Letter Received!

Finally received Oath Letter :)

Interview Date June 12th
Oath Letter received Oct 3rd dated Sept 29th
Oath Date Oct 29th Pomona Fairplex

Thanks for all the Support
It has been a long journey..................

We called them about a week ago and they said to wait until 90 days. The agent said sometimes it takes up to 120days. So 90 days will be Sept 12th. Hopefully we receive the oath letter soon.

Interview San Bernadino in September 2009?

:)Hello,

Anybody else had an interview in September 2009? If so, have you gotten your oath letter?

I am planning to fly to UK in December and hoping I get my oath date soon!

Thank you!

Hey

Anybody here who had their interview in December and has received the oath letter. I had my Interview date on 10th Dec (recommended for Approval) and haven't received my oath letter yet.