San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

Has anybody received oath letter lately?
how long does it normally take after the interview?
My interview was done on 06/19 almost 2 weeks ago, the IO told me that they can get me in on the July, 30th one, Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
I also went for my interview at San Antonio on 19th June and said I was approved .I have still not received Oath Letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oath ceremony san antonio

Did the Immigration officer give you any idea on when you will be in an oath ceremony?

The officer who interviewed me said there is an Oath ceremony in the end of July09. So I am eagerly awaiting the Oath ceremony invitation but have not heard anything so far. It appears that both us went for the interview the same day on June19th. Hope we hear from them soon.

Its been a while since I went through N400 for myself at SAT DO. But I can offer couple of things for people waiting. One, if you do not get your oath letter within the "normal timeframe" (and I have no clue what it is here at SAT right now as I don't follow it anymore), make an INFOPASS appt. I did that I got my IL right after I visited and spoke to the officer. Secondly, before you go for your interview, try to find out the next scheduled oath ceremony and after you are cleared in your interview, request nicely for the officer to give you the oath letter right there. Again, I did so and had my oath only 4 days after my interview (I got to know about the oath ceremony by chance when waiting in the reception area at the DO before my interview).

Thank you for the tips, i'm very skeptical about making an infopass because i don't think it will help! after a long drive just to hear them saying "please allow 90 days!!!" it's very frustrating, unfortunately there is nothing i can do at this time but wait.

Got IL letter!! Sep21st!!
I just do some search on line and found out some people take Oath in Trinity University. They do have an oath date in their calendar on Sep24th. Hope during the IL the IO would let me fill in that spot.

By the way, is anyone know if you request changing your name on the application. The oath place will be in court only? Is this true? I see some people post this conclusion. One of my college was changing his name, but his oath takes place in a stadium somewhere is Austin area two years ago.

Mailed my and my wife's N-400 to Lewisville,tx from Austin,tx.
how is the processing time right now?

08/10/08: Mailed N-400

I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

My on-line message just changed from:

Current Status: This case has been received and pending

To

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview

And I also received an e-mail...

WOW...something must be brewing...:cool:

Hi all,

I went to my interview in San Antonio DO on July 16th and passed, i still have not received an Oath notification. Can anybody please shed some light?

There is an Oath ceremony on August 27th.

May 1st is my priority date