San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

All depends on the IO. The IO could either 1) give you a break or 2) Schedule you for a second interview after you complete the requirements or 3) Deny your application and ask you to reapply.

In my case I happened to be unlucky and my first application was denied because I was 3 days short.
Deny the application? lovely!!

Hello All - any idea how long it takes for the San Antonio DO to send out the oath letter after the interview date? Appreciate any info you might have.

Thanks!

My attorney had the interview rescheduled for 06/19, i called and i found out that there is an oath ceremony on 06/25, is it possible they will put me in this one? it's only 6 days!

CZS4ALL, after you interview, you can request your Adjudications Officer to see if you could be included for the 6/25 oath ceremony, they might give you the OL the same day, if they can accomodate you, no harm in asking. If they are going to be mailing you the OL, then it usually takes atleast a week for you to get it, so I think in that case, you'll have to take your oath in July. Good luck!

05/13/09: Fingerprints Done (walk-in)

Now I have to worry about being scheduled for interview before my 5th anniversary…

Interestingly, one is a citizen after oath NOT after passing the interview…nevertheless…from what I have read...applicants had one of the following experiences:

1. IO doesn’t care…
2. Application rejected…need to re-submit…
3. Interview repeated after the 5th anniversary…

Let’s hope for the best…

N-400 Processing in SAN ANTONIO

:D Took OATH Today :). Now US Citizen :). Took 3 Months :D:D:D

Timeline:
N-400 Mailing Date: 2/9/2009
N-400 Priority Date: 2/11/2009
Fingerprints Letter Received: 3/3/2009
Fingerprints Date: 3/4/2009 (Walkin)
Interview Letter Receive Date: NOT YET
Oath Date: 5/21/2009 :D :)

Congratulations!!!

Interesting...how did you do the Oath without any Interview Letter/Actual Interview?...share your magic :)
N-400 Processing in SAN ANTONIO

:D Took OATH Today :). Now US Citizen :). Took 3 Months :D:D:D

Timeline:
N-400 Mailing Date: 2/9/2009
N-400 Priority Date: 2/11/2009
Fingerprints Letter Received: 3/3/2009
Fingerprints Date: 3/4/2009 (Walkin)
Interview Letter Receive Date: NOT YET
Oath Date: 5/21/2009 :D :)

WOW! Congrats kishore97! Enjoy it!

So...how did you know about your interview? Was your interview before your 3/5 th anniversary?

Would you please share with us your story...

Has anybody received oath letter lately?
how long does it normally take after the interview?
My interview was done on 06/19 almost 2 weeks ago, the IO told me that they can get me in on the July, 30th one, Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CZS4ALL

Hi CZS4ALL,
You had mentioned in one of your earlier posts that the Interview date was 3 days short of 3 years anniversary.Was it an issue during the Interview or did you re-schedule you interview date.

Thanks,

Hi CZS4ALL,
You had mentioned in one of your earlier posts that the Interview date was 3 days short of 3 years anniversary.Was it an issue during the Interview or did you re-schedule you interview date.

Thanks,

My lawyer rescheduled it, Originally it was on June 2nd

Has anybody received oath letter lately?
how long does it normally take after the interview?
My interview was done on 06/19 almost 2 weeks ago, the IO told me that they can get me in on the July, 30th one, Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Bump!